Dating your best mate's ex. (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
what if its your besties ex and you and your bestie had a falling out, but you and the besties ex genuinely have feelings for one another?
go for it i see only good things coming of it trust me its happened to me now me and best friend are better friends then ever, ,everyone wins

Yo1anda

HSC
what if its your besties ex and you and your bestie had a falling out, but you and the besties ex genuinely have feelings for one another?
did this

but really all we could talk about was how much we hated said ex/bestie

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I would feel sorry for one of my mates if they went out with my ex, very sorry for them. All I can say is - what was I thinking haha.

al02

HSC
if your good enough mates then it shouldn't be a problem

i'm engaged to my best mates ex (it was 7 years ago) and there's no issues at all.

Smokee

HSC
I've done it a few times actually, but it was when we were heaps younger and none of the relationships were serious so it wasn't that bad.
Sometimes it had bad consequences but once I realised I'd made a mistake I begged my friend for forgiveness haha.

But these days I just wouldn't go there.

Christ-ina

HSC
N/A
No. My Best friend ended up being fuck buddies with my ex boyfriend. Him and I had just broken up after a 2 year relationship and my best friend lied to my face about it. I think it's pretty safe to say that shes not my best friend anymore.

But it also depends on the situation. If your best friend and their ex only went out for like a week and didnt really mean much and you have talked to your bestie bout it and they are fine with it then I think its okay. But the bestie has to be genuinely okay about it.

HSC
It would be kind of odd, considering my female best friend doesnt have an ex-boyfriend. And my male best mates have all dated heterosexual girls.

But anyway, bros before hoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)