Daughter urged to bash disabled teen (1 Viewer)

auraflux7

HSC
Don't know if this has been posted so here it is;

A MOTHER who shouted at her daughter to hit and kick a disabled teenage girl and then posted footage of the attack on MySpace has pleaded guilty.

The woman admitted to her role in the 30-minute attack in Melbourne in January that left the girl with 38 bruises, including a closed eye and scratches to her face and body.

The mother, from St Albans, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, pleaded guilty in the Sunshine Magistrates Court to affray and recklessly causing serious injury to the 16-year-old victim, who is developmentally delayed.

The girl was unable to stand up by herself after the attack and had to be treated in the Royal Children's Hospital.

Police alleged at an earlier hearing that her wallet and mobile phone were also taken during the assault.

Constable Kevin Squires said at that hearing a group of teenagers devised a plan to get the girl to a house saying they would be her friend if she came.

The court heard the group then took the girl to a nearby park and two of the teenagers began attacking her.

Const Squires said the mother laughed and encouraged the attack, telling her daughter things like: "Hit her, hit her harder," "I taught you better than that" and "hit her like your dad would".

He said the mother also gave the daughter tips on how to kick the girl harder and laughed.

The mother was bailed to appear in the Victorian County Court on December 1 for a pre-sentence hearing.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25919803-421,00.html

Discuss.

Last edited:

brittanica-

HSC
her and her mother deserve to spend the rest of their lives as disabled people
they deserve to be shot!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I think you'll find that she'll have the book thrown at her. What happen to the neighbours? Could you imagine how you'd feel if you had a disabled child and he/she was abused? I'd kill this woman.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I question who is really disabled in this event.

It really is atrocious, condoning any form of violence is questionable but in an instance such as this her participation and encouragement is despicable. I truly hope that she sees reasonably significant jailtime, however I doubt such a thing will happen.

The scum are probably dole bludging fuck ups anyway.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the mother is better off point loaded M16 at her daughter's head and pull the trigger.
save the pain.

child abuse.

rather,
dont smack at all like me or just fucking kill her and spare misery.

Tangent

HSC
This is horrible. I hope they get what is coming to them. It makes me sick to be a human being when i hear things like this

banipal753

HSC
OMG if i ever saw something like this happening, i would lose it, i seriously wont be able to control myself i would smash all the girls i dont care

picking on a disabled girl? helpless these people should either burn in hell or have children who are retards

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I watched two lebs get bashed by fobs for doing the same thing.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Coconuts. You really think Vietnamese would jump into a fight?

daniieee

HSC
This is as despicable as those teenage boys who sexually assaulted a developmentally disabled girl, then set her hair on fire and sent the video to friends. I'm surprised it wasn't given more coverage as this is the first I've heard of it. Does the girl have to be raped and have her hair set on fire before it's considered a big deal?

The mother should rot in hell, and so should the dumb idiots who listened to her.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
this is a significantly lesser crime than an ordinary bashing, since the victim lacked the cognitive resources to understand the ramifications of the attack, and the attack itself, by way of comparison to the understanding that a regular, non-retarded human being would have.

i endorse a lenient sentence - perhaps a good behaviour bond. while the crime is in itself not heinous, we can't be having this all the time. an example must be made - 6 months suspended home detention

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
this is a significantly lesser crime than an ordinary bashing, since the victim lacked the cognitive resources to understand the ramifications of the attack, and the attack itself, by way of comparison to the understanding that a regular, non-retarded human being would have.

i endorse a lenient sentence - perhaps a good behaviour bond. while the crime is in itself not heinous, we can't be having this all the time. an example must be made - 6 months suspended home detention
What... the fuck. I don't even know where to begin...

"regular, non-retarded human being"
"lenient sentence"
"the crime itself was not heinous"
"we can't be having this all the time"

Seriously man, what the fuck?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)