Davis Cup (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Yeah, Daily Telegraph iz full of shit, itz just worth it fo the TAB section.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
hahaha HEWITT and ARTHURS lost the doubles....i wonder why he didnt make the comment "..its very rarely i lose a match when people get in my face.."

*Hewitt is a fag, he is no australian image that people make him out to be..*

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Hewitt got owned! Got a taste of his own medicine. :)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
Hewitt was just an embarrassment to Australia.. i swear at the end of it i was actually cheering for the Argentinians.. at least they deserved to win

richz

Nesty said:
Hewitt was just an embarrassment to Australia.. i swear at the end of it i was actually cheering for the Argentinians.. at least they deserved to win
wtf?? how is he an embarrassment?? Why do people hate hewitt so much??
You are so stupid. People hate him because of his behavouir but for all those HEWITT haters, have u read the cameron bell article from SUNDAYS TELEGRAPH??? LOOK Hewitt likes to show some emotion on court and thats fine, Hewitt has done so much for australian tennis. Just look at his recordd 27-6, thats near legend status. people think his a bad influence to the game, wtf, if u want ur children to learn something from a hewitt game it is to never give up.. U just look at the many games he has won when he was down and out for sure, he wears his heart on his sleeve and tries his best out there. The Argentians knows how he plays, everyone does, why do they start complaining now cuz they are fuck heads. Coria needs to swim back to argentinia, what a fuk wit, he wants to kill hewitt, Look if hewitt said that thing he would be on the front pages of every newspaper. Just because he has done bad things when he was younger it doesnt mean he shud still pay for them.. Its not that you guys havent done any thing bad.. LOOK Hewitt is a proud aussie and it wasnt fo him Australian Tennis would be dead by now.

This is a messgae for those HEWITT HATERS, read this i hope you guys can have a think about what hewitt has done for australian tennis. Our davis cup team is a one man team, if hewitt cant win, we wont be able to win.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
xrtzx said:
wtf?? how is he an embarrassment?? Why do people hate hewitt so much??
You are so stupid. People hate him because of his behavouir but for all those HEWITT haters, have u read the cameron bell article from SUNDAYS TELEGRAPH??? LOOK Hewitt likes to show some emotion on court and thats fine, Hewitt has done so much for australian tennis. Just look at his recordd 27-6, thats near legend status. people think his a bad influence to the game, wtf, if u want ur children to learn something from a hewitt game it is to never give up.. U just look at the many games he has won when he was down and out for sure, he wears his heart on his sleeve and tries his best out there. The Argentians knows how he plays, everyone does, why do they start complaining now cuz they are fuck heads. Coria needs to swim back to argentinia, what a fuk wit, he wants to kill hewitt, Look if hewitt said that thing he would be on the front pages of every newspaper. Just because he has done bad things when he was younger it doesnt mean he shud still pay for them.. Its not that you guys havent done any thing bad.. LOOK Hewitt is a proud aussie and it wasnt fo him Australian Tennis would be dead by now.

This is a messgae for those HEWITT HATERS, read this i hope you guys can have a think about what hewitt has done for australian tennis. Our davis cup team is a one man team, if hewitt cant win, we wont be able to win.
Australian tennis has much more to offer than the shinanigans of hewitt. It has a grt history in davis cup and tennis in general of providing top class players, none of which have the extent of hewitt's on court dramas. YES, Hewitt is one of those characters who
shows emotion
on court, a bit too much for all i care. All he is basically a physiological player trying to put the opponent down on every point he makes, u wouldnt want the kids to grow up with his sort of sportmanship...(what ever he has)..but i guess he is a battler and thats what australians admire?... My respect for him as a player lessens with every game he playes (even though fricken he is one of the best..:rolleyes: ..meh)....

I can see y Coria made the comments of killing him, would have been sweet for him when hewitt got silenced by the Argentines.

Last edited:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
yes Hewitt did do his part in australian tennis, but that doesn't mean we have to worship his on court nonsense.. i would personally rather autsralian tennis to die than have a guy who cheers for other people's mistake

Carcus

HSC
i went down to the stadium to watch lleyton play nalbandion and unfortunately loose, it was so cold and windy, because of how the stadium is design, its like a wind tunnel, i got wind chaff on my face, so sore!, n e ways, i got a cool giant novelty tennis ball!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)