DDR and other dancing games (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I'm so sad that DDR went out of fashion :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's still around in most gamezone's here - and if you go to Japan it's always got someone playing at the arcades. I feel as you get older, the excitement whanes for most people, but I still enjoy it whenever I'm around with my gf at a gaming centre

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's still around in most gamezone's here - and if you go to Japan it's always got someone playing at the arcades. I feel as you get older, the excitement whanes for most people, but I still enjoy it whenever I'm around with my gf at a gaming centre
Gamezone? Is that like Timezone?

I see it in a few arcades here in Singapore but there are lots more physical dancing (Kinect-style) or music games now which are louder and draw the crowds... and the new DDR machines are hidden away in the back.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Gamezone? Is that like Timezone?

I see it in a few arcades here in Singapore but there are lots more physical dancing (Kinect-style) or music games now which are louder and draw the crowds... and the new DDR machines are hidden away in the back.
Ahh I just mean a generic game center, it's called something else,similar to timezone.

Yeah the copying dance movements games are getting more popular, I don't know if it's because DDR take up a lot of space or something, or they're more expensive, but yeah - I think your right about the trend moving away from DDR

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Still sad to see the game I loved so much in high school to be fading away... In hindsight I can't believe how much I used to play. That being said, a fellow mod Minai was the pro record holder at Galaxy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)