Dead at Kuring-gai 2010 (1 Viewer)

Keiichisama

HSC
Looks like the Business faculty at Kuring-gai will be dead in 2010.
That makes me sad because I was looking forward to meeting lots of people. :mad1:

SFinspired

HSC
Well rumors have been flying around that they're gonna be closing parts of KG, while renovating and accommodating more resources into the City campus.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
The construction site across the road is where they're expanding to. According to a friend of mine, the designs have been released and the new building is meant to be architecturally modern with heaps of glass and angles. I haven't seen the designs myself though :/

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Thanks for that.

The building looks great! Although, now I wonder what the construction site across the road from UTS is for :S

SFinspired

HSC
Possible more student housing? I dunno really. Could be more management plans, who knows :p
Why arent you asleep? :p

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Thanks for that.

The building looks great! Although, now I wonder what the construction site across the road from UTS is for :S
The former Carlton Broadway site? Construction has been placed on hold due to the GFC. There was going to be new development blocks, a park and a massive parking space. Nothing to do with UTS from what I've read.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Lol, well I wasn't asleep because I had had a big night in the city lol and just didn't feel like going to bed hehe. You were up pretty late yourself hahah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)