Deaf black lesbian accused of chainsaw murder (1 Viewer)

T

trolloutaface

fuck that's the worst way of dying - being murdered :(

edit: they should turn this into an American horror film, and like have a pic of a fat black chick with red eyes as the film cover

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
dagwoman said:
It was an Australian article. Australians are just as racist as Americans.
S1M0 said:
Stupid southern USA hicks.

Keyword: Racism.
Both of you are the most stupid people in this board. It is NOT an original australian article.

The news article was from AFP, AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE, a french based global news agency.

The same article can be seen world wide on various newspapers who choose to reprint the story from AFP.

Look at the top corner or bottom corner for source, before you make bullshit conclusion when you read a newspaper.

Wisdom has Spoken :D

Armenikum

HSC
dagwoman said:
Funny how they'd never say "a hearing, white, straight woman..."

And I don't find the whole thing particularly funny. Someone was brutally murdered.
I was going to say.

Armenikum

HSC
zdzislaw said:
Ok, that was random. Does this actually qualify as 'journalism' i mean where is our country, nay, our entire gloabal population heading if this type of rubbish keeps coming up time and time again. They turned what was potentially a devastating and significant event into a laughing stock.

Sorry SMH you didn't cut it this time.

This time? Wasn't it also SMH who reported on the whole HSC UAI system failing? lol

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
Both of you are the most stupid people in this board. It is NOT an original australian article.

The news article was from AFP, AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE, a french based global news agency.

The same article can be seen world wide on various newspapers who choose to reprint the story from AFP.

Look at the top corner or bottom corner for source, before you make bullshit conclusion when you read a newspaper.

Wisdom has Spoken :D
I only read the copy of the article that was posted.

By the way, what's with your sig? Are you even American?

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm American, and I'm NOT nauseatingly nationalistic. I don't see why people feel the need to be.

PS. And I'm from Missouri, which is bible-belt land and white trash-ville.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I also have relatives in Texas and Pensacola, FL. Now THAT'S white trash!

But yeah, Arkansas is pretty impressive.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
why is it that a group of people of a certain race, political views, mindset, geographical location, lifestyle etc can be referred to as "white trash" so openly, while having a equally derogative term which refers to another group of people of the same race, mindset, geographical location and lifestyle who just so happen to not be white, is considered racist?

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
Yeah, I'm American, and I'm NOT nauseatingly nationalistic. I don't see why people feel the need to be.

PS. And I'm from Missouri, which is bible-belt land and white trash-ville.
Out! Out of my country!

.. and Missouri isn't really white trash, its mid-west .. you really gotta go deep south to get to the real "white trash" .. then again "black trash" pretty much covers the entire US so you're not escaping anything.

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I would find it offensive if someone who wasn't white trash called another person white trash. I definitely have white trash roots, and I say it without malice, so I can get away with it. I think the same goes for black people and the offensive nicknames people have for them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)