dealing with anger of someone giving you an sti then not even acknowledging it (1 Viewer)

gella

HSC
hahahahah fuck come on its not that hard to just wrap it up

gella

HSC
shush you
he was having sex with some random girl who he knew was a dirty little minga so its his own fault for not wearing one
obvs different when you're in a committed relationship/you know if the person you're fucking is clean

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
so i had a 3 week thing with this girl when i was on the rebound after being dumped by my ex that i already completely regretted and would have done anything to take back; just nothing attracted me to this girl at all, personality or lookswise, it was just one massive mistake that i wanted to try and erase from the memory bank, and part of the anger is obviously at myself for sleeping with such a dirty ugly bitch..........only to develop genital warts * the classic 2-3 months after having sex with her

obviously not 100% that i got it from her; but id only had sex with 2 girls before her; all of whom had been constantly tested and clean; and this girl i found out after the fact; was basically a dirty slut who had unprotected sex with heaps of guys. i also think i got it from her cause after having sex i had a friction burn on the area that is now covered in persistant warts; suggesting that my penis was rubbing up against warts inside her vagina which makes me feel so sick

anyway i sent her an email understanding bla bla bla not placing blame saying i was cool with it but thought she should get checked out; included facts about it and how it was so common and she wouldnt have known and how i wasnt angry or anything, was just one of those things, and also posted links to sites (official government websites so they were reputable) with information about the virus so as to ease her mind without just writing a quick email going you gave me an sti go see a dr......tried to be decent baout it even though im prety much 100% sure the bitch gave me the virus........and my email has been completely ignored

i know she got it too cause ive seen on her facebook shes been online etc and its still her main email address..........im pretty pissed off not only at my own bad decision; and that i contracted the virus; but also that i went to the effort of trying to be nice about it etc when i could have just left it, only to get completely ignored about it. fat bitch can honestly get cervical cancer and die in my opinion; i really couldnt care less i hope she does, and that is without exaggeration or anything. has been the worst 6 months of my life and then to just get flat out ignored about it pisses me off no end.

i know people say to rise above it etc, but im honestly pretty fucking angry about this, knowing shes also out there continuing to fuck guys giving them this shit too; and am just wondering how you guys have dealt with the anger of getting this virus and how youve been able to move on, cause im extremely, extremely pissed off right now

thanks
yeah thanks for sharing

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i don't know what to tell you.

1. you knew she's been around
2. you didn't wear a rubber

what, do you want a cookie for your stupidity?

HSC
hahahaha fuck, gross. as much as i would be like "lol you dick, wrap that shit up" .. that really does suck, i'm sorry

mmm dirty sluts

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
so i had a 3 week thing with this girl when i was on the rebound after being dumped by my ex that i already completely regretted and would have done anything to take back; just nothing attracted me to this girl at all, personality or lookswise, it was just one massive mistake that i wanted to try and erase from the memory bank, and part of the anger is obviously at myself for sleeping with such a dirty ugly bitch..........only to develop genital warts * the classic 2-3 months after having sex with her

obviously not 100% that i got it from her; but id only had sex with 2 girls before her; all of whom had been constantly tested and clean; and this girl i found out after the fact; was basically a dirty slut who had unprotected sex with heaps of guys. i also think i got it from her cause after having sex i had a friction burn on the area that is now covered in persistant warts; suggesting that my penis was rubbing up against warts inside her vagina which makes me feel so sick

anyway i sent her an email understanding bla bla bla not placing blame saying i was cool with it but thought she should get checked out; included facts about it and how it was so common and she wouldnt have known and how i wasnt angry or anything, was just one of those things, and also posted links to sites (official government websites so they were reputable) with information about the virus so as to ease her mind without just writing a quick email going you gave me an sti go see a dr......tried to be decent baout it even though im prety much 100% sure the bitch gave me the virus........and my email has been completely ignored

i know she got it too cause ive seen on her facebook shes been online etc and its still her main email address..........im pretty pissed off not only at my own bad decision; and that i contracted the virus; but also that i went to the effort of trying to be nice about it etc when i could have just left it, only to get completely ignored about it. fat bitch can honestly get cervical cancer and die in my opinion; i really couldnt care less i hope she does, and that is without exaggeration or anything. has been the worst 6 months of my life and then to just get flat out ignored about it pisses me off no end.

i know people say to rise above it etc, but im honestly pretty fucking angry about this, knowing shes also out there continuing to fuck guys giving them this shit too; and am just wondering how you guys have dealt with the anger of getting this virus and how youve been able to move on, cause im extremely, extremely pissed off right now

thanks

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
woah ok dude, ill get tested, u didnt have to start a whole thread on here.. fucker..

speedofsound

HSC
i love the irony of this thread and the OP's username. definitely speaks the truth

artist91

HSC
i also think i got it from her cause after having sex i had a friction burn on the area that is now covered in persistant warts; suggesting that my penis was rubbing up against warts inside her vagina which makes me feel so sick
Ew, no offense but why did you continue having sex with her if you could feel something like warts rubbing on your penis? Let alone not wearing a rubber anyway seeing as you already knew she was no virgin.

I do feel sorry for you I guess you were trying to do the right thing by letting her know. But seriously you can expect a reply from her? She's prob super angry/upset/embarrassed herself and trying to figure out where she got it from. And if the break-up was messy and you hardly talk anymore anyway she's not exactly going to be like "thanks babes you're a life saver xoxox"

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
well thanks for the heads up i guess.. it was me that gave u em.. sorry babe

but seriously, u didnt need to do all this anthony.. fuck

*close the thread please?*

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
BAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Anthony, post her name so everyone knows not to sleep with her

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
hehehe, a little fun never hurt nobody, i mean look how happy riet was :D

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
ok that is a good point
now post a pic of urself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)