Dear HSC, (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Dear HSC,

I wonder why the heck do we have to do English, yet it's such a terrible course. And why do you keep dumbing down the curriculum? Because of this my fellow friends who are going to do sciences are fucked over even if they get 90s for all of your HSC subjects.
But thank god I'll be done with you in 8 more months so GG :p

And I will never have to deal with a shithole like you.

kthnxbye

tjhunt11

HSC
Dear Hsc,
I dont know what I did wrong, I dont know why you screwed me over for the half yearlies, there is still love for you as i have my other assesments and trials coming up i hope I can show you what i am really capable since you are still giving me a second chance.

regards, your only lover

xoxo

tjhunt11

HSC
Dear Hsc,
I dont know what I did wrong, I dont know why you screwed me over for the half yearlies, there is still love for you as i have my other assesments and trials coming up i hope I can show you what i am really capable since you are still giving me a second chance.

regards, your only lover

xoxo

Jaymay

HSC
Dear HSC,

I know that for next however long we will Belong to each other. We will Run on Blades with each other, and in this Justice Game, I don't want you to make me feel like an annoying Immigrant in some Chronicle. What ever is out there in Space, keep my Motors and Generators spinning at full torque. Please Technologically Design my path into Architecture at USyd, all I need is a mere 96.25? Sigh. I hope the Combination you pick for me, is not a shit one.

Don't fuck me over

Yours Sincerely. Jaymay

(Btw no one cares about you 1uSoR, can we do something about that HSC?)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear HSC,

I know that for next however long we will Belong to each other. We will Run on Blades with each other, and in this Justice Game, I don't want you to make me feel like an annoying Immigrant in some Chronicle. What ever is out there in Space, keep my Motors and Generators spinning at full torque. Please Technologically Design my path into Architecture at USyd, all I need is a mere 96.25? Sigh. I hope the Combination you pick for me, is not a shit one.

Don't fuck me over

Yours Sincerely. Jaymay

(Btw no one cares about you 1uSoR, can we do something about that HSC?)
Winner!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Dear HSC,

My sincere apologies for ITT newfags annoying you with their life problems to which I'm sure you couldn't give a rat's arse about.

Please continue to destroy as many people as possible.

Sincerely, slyhunter.

steph xx

HSC
Dear HSC,

I hate you. You keep infringing on my social life. Your essay questions are ridiculous, your structure fucking terrible. I hope you realise that by the time I do my trials, assessments, essays etc until November I am going to be over it. By the time I actually need to care about the HSC exams I will be so incredibly over I may as well just skip the exams and spend five days watching Skins, swimming and smoking. I'm sorry. I don't care about you. At all.

Kindly fuck off and die.

Sincerely,
Steph

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Dear HSC,

I hate you. You keep infringing on my social life. Your essay questions are ridiculous, your structure fucking terrible. I hope you realise that by the time I do my trials, assessments, essays etc until November I am going to be over it. By the time I actually need to care about the HSC exams I will be so incredibly over I may as well just skip the exams and spend five days watching Skins, swimming and smoking. I'm sorry. I don't care about you. At all.

Kindly fuck off and die.

Sincerely,
Steph
if you dont care so much why dont you just make sure you understand everything and not stress so much over assessments because 2012 is where its at? who cares about prelim rank if you are smart.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Dear HSC,

Please uncompulsaryify English, damn it.

Sincerely,
Rebecca.

steph xx

HSC
if you dont care so much why dont you just make sure you understand everything and not stress so much over assessments because 2012 is where its at? who cares about prelim rank if you are smart.
prelim rank? i'm doing the hsc now, so i, you know, sorta need to succeed in it. i'm just hating on everything to do with the hsc tonight, i've had half yearlies all fucking week and they've been absolutely atrocious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)