Death to skills (1 Viewer)

martinlee13

HSC
me.

waste of time. plus, why do i have to work that hard in geography anyway, university can wait. fuck you mr b and your horrible teaching techniques:mad1:

Niek

HSC
Agreed!

Although I would probably like them better if I did better in that section... :haha:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
yeah i'm not alone. I depise skills they are so freakin annoying. i was trying to do a past paper and i asked how to tell the time using a photograph. WTF! and VE can die and then be f***d by hitler up the arse sideways.

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
yeah i'm not alone. I depise skills they are so freakin annoying. i was trying to do a past paper and i asked how to tell the time using a photograph. WTF! and VE can die and then be f***d by hitler up the arse sideways.
lol skills suck balls. its not that they're hard, just boring. Telling the time using a photograph. Yeah this q is bush but comes up often. Your supposed to use the shadows to work out the position of the sun and use the fact that the sun rises in the east sets in the west to work out approx time

Last edited:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
yeah its just such a useless and pointless skill that we have to know. I hate how it takes up 40-50% of the test. its so annoying.

Niek

HSC
Ohhhh yeah the time telling ones are seriously irritating
and the ones were you get the topographic map and a photo and it's all "where was this photo taken" euuuuurgh
I seriously don't get where skills fit in with what we learn, because it's mostly about impacts and management and all that stuff.. :spzz:

Rudroll

A Chicken in my Bag!
HSC
I don't see whats so bad about them.

They're pretty easy to learn and answer.

TheStallion

HSC
Uhh... what? Skills are much easier than short response/long response essays, and are multiple choice. They're the easiest part of any geography exam, and it's all basic knowledge. Ever wondered why we don't learn any new skills in Y11-12 geography, only recapping on ones from 7-10?

rowdyroddy

HSC
MOAR MAP TAKING SKILLS and gradient and vertical exaggeration and wind speeds and SHIT
always get them wrong

HSC
Skills are ridiculously easy, like Year 8 work. Tedious but easy.

The essays are the hard part, gotta keep concentrating through 3x 40 minute essay...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)