deceptive relationships (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
neeja said:
can a guy and a girl be dating but not know it?...ie they do all the daty stuff but dont seks each other

discuss
interesting............
can only occur if they like eachother secretly and hang out heaps.......
as for alot of other ppl e.g. boy and girl go out and have coffee regulary doesnt mean they r dating but just best friends and only if their only intention is that

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well.....itd be "almost dating". i mean if the couple themselves havent made it official with each other then it wouldnt work. i was almsot going out with one guy for four months, we did ALL the couple stuff, but werent officially going out, and when my friend asked if we were together i would say "we are, btu we arent". because thats true, so i believe than unless its official between the couple, but doing all the couple stuff just means almost together..

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I think that the situation is more alongthe lines of just 'friends', not 'boyfriend and girlfriend'.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Well maybe they SHOULD seks each other.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Neeja, I don't know to be honest. My relationship with Angie involves none of the datey stuff but involves us secksing each other... so we're like the total opposite.

You should definitely look into the secks part of it though.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Why aren't they sleeping with each other? ...in my opinion that'd answer whether you're 'together' or not. One person's idea of "datey" stuff can differ markedly from the other's, so it might be a bit questionable, but sex is sex is sex - it sends a pretty clear message.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but they would know they're still dating, it's just that they choose not to officially claim it to each other that's all. Kinda like a discreet date thing going on.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Neeja, was this one of those hypothetical questions which isn't really hypothetical at all and relates intimately to you personally? :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
neeja's in love! awww.

I don't believe it's dating - it's just a really close friendship (unless holding hands, kissing, hugging, touching exist, that changes things)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)