Decision on changing schools (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I'm in year 10 at willoughby girls hs right now and i'm planning to change schools next year to a Catholic school.
Mainly because i want to do SORII in year 12. I have heard it scales well and it is easy to pass. Also, i have been told by my english tutor that it is a History based subject, and I do quite well in history.
I'm not completley sure, but am i allowed to do SORII in year 11?
(I don't think my school offers SOR)

I'm still deciding, before i enrol/apply for the school.

What do you think about this?

occer

HSC
N/A
Changing schools for one subject?

HSC
if u like ur willoughby then u should wait until they hav a draft of the timetables, if they dont have sor, they always tell u by the end of the yr, then u can move.

changin scools for 1 subject seems a bit extreme for me but im sure u hav ur reasons

jeshxcore

HSC
Ah yeah but ontop of that, i want to move because its too dramatic here.
Theres not one week where there will be fights in the grade or in my group..
Its like year 8/9 all over again.. noone knows who's in who's group and it seems like heaps of girls in my grade are floating around because the groups are all screwed up.
Infact, its been like this since year 8.. i've had enough of all the drama.. =l
Too much drama, i hate drama.

HSC
ye i c wat u mean but if u change scools, especially if it aint a good scool, then ud b "the new kid" n it might b even worse than willougby

im a guy n dont no how its like in girls scools but high scools high scool

if u change tho, make sure its for the right reasons

hope my advice helps

jeshxcore

HSC
<table style="width: 162px; height: 669px;" border="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="226">Years 11 & 12

The following courses are offered in the senior years. Extension courses in languages and music may also be offered.
<table width="204" border="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"> <td valign="top" width="284">Ancient History</td> <td width="226">Hospitality VET</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Biology</td> <td>Information Processes & Technology</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Business Services VET</td> <td>Japanese Continuers & Beginners</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Business Studies</td> <td>Legal Studies</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Chemistry</td> <td>Mathematics</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Chinese background speakers</td> <td>Mathematics General</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Design & Technology </td> <td>Mathematics Extension 1 & 2</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Drama</td> <td>Modern History</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Economics</td> <td>Music 1 & 2</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>English Advanced</td> <td>Photography</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>English Standard</td> <td>Personal Development/Health/PE</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>English ESL</td> <td>Physics</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>English Fundamentals</td> <td>Society & Culture</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>English Extension 1 & 2</td> <td>Software Design & Development</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Food Technology</td> <td>Sport & Personal Development</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>French Continuers & Beginners</td> <td>TAFE courses </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Geography</td> <td>Textiles & Design</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>History Extension 1</td> <td>Visual Arts</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td>
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td>This is what my school offers for yr 11 and 12, according to the school site.
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

jeshxcore

HSC
Yeah im also paranoid about that but i have some friends who know quite a few people in that school..
but thanks for the advice =)

HSC
u should talk to the teachers at ur scool

if theres enough interest then theyll probz put on the subject

madsam

God among men
HSC
hey, do you have miss levy for english?
If you do, remind her she dogged us normo boys and she should come back

What catholic school?

jeshxcore

HSC
Nope i haven't heard of ms levy..
and i want to go to mercy catholic college.. cept i dontknow anyone there..yet?

occer

HSC
N/A
u should talk to the teachers at ur scool

if theres enough interest then theyll probz put on the subject
Yeah I was gonna say this.

E.g. my friend is doing Russian for the HSC even though you can't be taught it at my school.

mercy catholic college
I recognize the logo from people on my train.

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Ah yeah but ontop of that, i want to move because its too dramatic here.
Theres not one week where there will be fights in the grade or in my group..
Its like year 8/9 all over again.. noone knows who's in who's group and it seems like heaps of girls in my grade are floating around because the groups are all screwed up.
Infact, its been like this since year 8.. i've had enough of all the drama.. =l
Too much drama, i hate drama.
LOL fights. Also who cares about groups. Who's in who's group? Who gives a fuck? I love excitement, but I don't think that there should be any problems. And most of your fights are probably hissy fits instead of legit fights. Legit fights are when knives are drawn. Also don't move because of one subject. Ask if you can do SOR2 through Open High. Catholic schools tend to be pretty gay and strict, don't go to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)