• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Degree in a day (4 Viewers)

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
did u have yur hair up or down... i was up the back row sencond from the left... i was one of georgia's lawyers... happy trails lawyers knew tonns... wow yur smart...

EDIT: hey rench... u weren't the guy who said the call girl was riddled with diseases were you... lol... we had the same argument... which group were u in...

monique66

Samie_Loo said:
did u have yur hair up or down... i was up the back row sencond from the left... i was one of georgia's lawyers... happy trails lawyers knew tonns... wow yur smart...
hehe...nah, i was the dumber one :p sitting second from your right :eek:
and my hair was up...i think i kinda remember you but i didn't turn around too much so i don't remember too well...
all i remember was the guy behind me with the afro! :D

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
lol... he was right in front of me... u were so smart... i was like shocked at how much ppl knew... i just threw random comments in when i knew they were right... ;)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Samie_Loo said:

EDIT: hey rench... u weren't the guy who said the call girl was riddled with diseases were you... lol... we had the same argument... which group were u in...
lol...nah, but my group had the same reasoning.
I was the Asian guy who answered a few of the questions...front group in the left-hand corner :D

Which group were you in?
We saved the Indigenous guy, the Asian farmer, the lesbian doctor, the retarded genius, the female fashion designer....and I can't remember the other two :)

monique66

Yeah..everyone was super smart...that gay guy just made me laugh though! :p
Hmm...i was kinda disappointed though..i thought it'd be more interesting
oh well it beat media and politics anyway (now that was crap!)

monique66

~ ReNcH ~ said:
We saved the Indigenous guy, the Asian farmer, the lesbian doctor, the retarded genius, the female fashion designer....and I can't remember the other two :)
hmmm...maybe i should have done that elective instead..sounds more interesting than the ones i did :uhhuh:

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
we were the group like in the middle on the left ... kinda near u... we were the one's who mentioned mutant sheep...

we saved...
militant, farmer, doctor, fashion girl, music genius, hippie and the comunity leader...

that guy was heaps funni

EDIT: wat one did u do damnation?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
damnation said:
hmmm...maybe i should have done that elective instead..sounds more interesting than the ones i did :uhhuh:
Well, taking it out of context it sounds pretty weird... :D

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
we were the group like in the middle on the left ... kinda near u... we were the one's who mentioned mutant sheep...

we saved...
militant, farmer, doctor, fashion girl, music genius, hippie and the comunity leader...

that guy was heaps funni

EDIT: wat one did u do damnation?
I think my group was probably the one in front of yours...I remember the mutant sheep :p

monique66

lol...still sounded cooler than media and politics (my other elective) we had to just answer yes and no to questions, such a bore, and i had a really bad headache as well. I meet some really interesting people yesterday though...:D

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
damnation said:
I was a Happy Trails lawyer...i was wearing a black jacket and sitting in the front row...
i think i remmber you c-james, wear you sitting next to the guy with the fro?
Indeed I was...that guy was rather smart, too.

monique66

c_james said:
Indeed I was...that guy was rather smart, too.
everyone was really smart...i remember you...were you wearing a blue jacket or something...i was sitting in the front in the black jacket :p

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
damnation said:
everyone was really smart...i remember you...were you wearing a blue jacket or something...i was sitting in the front in the black jacket :p
Heh, not quite. A cream-coloured DKNY jumper.

The best part of media and politics was getting the free pen.

monique66

c_james said:
Heh, not quite. A cream-coloured DKNY jumper.

The best part of media and politics was getting the free pen.
haha..k, maybe i'm thinking of rench..
and yes, the pen was good (insert sarcasm) haha..the girl next to me got a pen that didn't even work :D
what group were you in for m&p? i was in the one that talked too much and had too many opinions :p

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
damnation said:
and yes, the pen was good (insert sarcasm) haha..the girl next to me got a pen that didn't even work :D
what group were you in for m&p? i was in the one that talked too much and had too many opinions :p
The one on that professor dude's right, at the front. If you're in the group I'm thinking of then you would've been right next to us...

Pointy Ears

HSC
Awww damn, u guys all went on the Thurday one aye?
I went on the Tuesday one :(
Didnt get to recognise any of you.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
damnation said:
lol...I was wearing a blue and black top.
My friend got a pen that didn't work as well - mine works, but it's purple - not exactly my favourite colour :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)