Degrees in '05 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
All you youngsters who are about to start at this fine instatuion, let us know the degree you have been accepted into, and if applicable your major.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
B Engineering (Photovoltaics and solar energy/renewable energy)
Very happy, its what i wanted to get into so yup

grimreaper

HSC
B software engineering\B commerce

Was pretty sure I had the uai anyway, but its my first preference so Im happy. Still not sure what Im going to major in in commerce.

Last edited:

JenKOK

How do i know if i get da co-op scholarship or not? since it doesnt have a separate code

grimreaper

HSC
Affinity said:
information systems ? :p
hahaha no thanks. I'm definately looking for something unrelated to seng. I was thinking doin actuarial studies but people told me I was crazy so maybe finance or something

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
B Commerce

Also planning to do a double major, at the moment tossing up between a few. But everyone in B Comm does the same first year work so we've got another year to think about it.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Hey what UAIs did you fellow Commercers get? I got 96.05 and thought I had no chance of making it in, seeing as though last year's cutoff was 96.00. I always thought it was one of the most popular courses yet somehow it dropped to 95.00, I would have been prepared to bet a lot of money that it went up.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
B. Commerce for me too...

Will most likely double major in a language + something else..

Might do combined Comm/Arts.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
BillyMak said:
Hey what UAIs did you fellow Commercers get? I got 96.05 and thought I had no chance of making it in, seeing as though last year's cutoff was 96.00. I always thought it was one of the most popular courses yet somehow it dropped to 95.00, I would have been prepared to bet a lot of money that it went up.
yeah I assumed it would go up too. My uai was 96 so I though I had no hope at all of getting in. I was shocked that I didn't end up at sydney or uts.

ph04

B Commerce as well...I didn't expect it at all. I guess the increased number of ppl going to private colleges and the reduced number of ppl applying for uni did have a significant impact after all on the cut-offs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)