B.Electrical Engineering/M.Biomedical engineering
FUN FUNF FUN

edit: B Photonics Engineering

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
B.Chemical Engineering/M.Biomedical Engineering hopefully with a diploma in innovation management
Hey Li0n - what are the odds - it seems like an amazing program getting a bachelor and masters in 5 years. I'm looking forward to it - but am unsure of the career prospects of biomedical engineers, with electrical you could work in hospitals and monitor the equipment but chemical is a little less concrete.
EDIT: yeah 5 years - I mistyped

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
Bachelor of Medical Science
Hello there. Welcome! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
Zarathustra said:
Hey Li0n - what are the odds - it seems like an amazing program getting a bachelor and masters in 4 years.
erm, it's 5 years, no?
apparently 65 wam req too

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Zarathustra said:
B.Chemical Engineering/M.Biomedical Engineering hopefully with a diploma in innovation management
Hey Li0n - what are the odds - it seems like an amazing program getting a bachelor and masters in 4 years. I'm looking forward to it - but am unsure of the career prospects of biomedical engineers, with electrical you could work in hospitals and monitor the equipment but chemical is a little less concrete.
hmm
so many oportunities for chemical engineering through biomedical.. such as creating new materials .. BIOPOLYMERS!! :D, ill be doing photonic engineering to be precise and im more interested in that rather than the biomedical side.

edit:

shannonm said:
erm, it's 5 years, no?
apparently 65 wam req too
yeah it is 5 years or 5.5 i think

what is 65 wam?

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Biopolymers sound interesting. I want to do tissue engineering and stem cells and all that good stuff. There was someone doing chem/biomed on this forum - Shelllly - I believe. That credit average is going to be stressful - I heard that even to pass is difficult...

grimreaper

HSC
underthesun said:
Ho ho ho, 2 doing seng (vic-to-ry). Did this forum influence any of you in any way?
hehe dont flatter yourselves too much :p. But seriously I'd been thinkin about seng for a while, though I'm still not sure though whether I'll complete it as seng\commerce or will settle back to comp sci\commerce

J0n

N/A
HSC
Bachelor of Science (Advanced Science) majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics

schmeichung

HSC
same..I got 96.20 and been so frightened since I got my UAI

BillyMak said:
Hey what UAIs did you fellow Commercers get? I got 96.05 and thought I had no chance of making it in, seeing as though last year's cutoff was 96.00. I always thought it was one of the most popular courses yet somehow it dropped to 95.00, I would have been prepared to bet a lot of money that it went up.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

B Science Architecture :D:D:D:D i'm still looking for someone at least in my faculty tho.... :p
And i need a new sig

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
B Commerce ... probably do a double major in accounting, finance or information systems.

BillyMak said:
Neither, I won't be 18 until mid June.
Darn....... im younger than u... i wont b 18 until September... i betta not b the youngest person...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)