Delta English Tutoring - A Warning (2 Viewers)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Can you please explain how it works then? I saw Dr Du increasing tuition fee every year to maintain his service at the same level as previous years. Delta's fee is too high to increase so they have to remove some expensive options like unlimited private lessons. I think it's reasonable right? I never go to Delta but unlimited private lesson is just too good.
"It's when prices go brrrrr and money loses value."
- source year 10 commerce student 🤪

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
@mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa What do you think of this claim that higher inflation necessitates "price jumps" to 10k for a service industry business. We need some eco analysis my brudda.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
@mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa What do you think of this claim that higher inflation necessitates "price jumps" to 10k for a service industry business. We need some eco analysis my brudda.
There is deadweight loss here. This extortionate fee seems to be higher than us consumers are willing to pay.

Why take out what seemed like the best part of the service + increase the price?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
He's a delta staff member who's also impersonating of a Y9 student whilst also claiming that he is a third year university student but is also a parent who is doing the HSC

It all makes sense now
Can confirm, he's studying cybersecurity and hes a pen tester (professional hacker) so he's reliable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)