• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Delta Goodrem (1 Viewer)

Fave delta song?

• Butterfly

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Lost Without You

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Out Of The Blue

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Born To Try

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Innocent Eyes

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Be Strong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Almost Here

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Mistaken Identity

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A Little Too Late

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
no? accoustic? hmm i must get. yeah, im not a fan of McFadden. I get the impression that he uses Delta for her fame to boost himself up in the popularity stakes. I certainly knew nothing about him til Delta found him
i got it off Ares.. its a good thing its never been released on radio or anything cuz brian would have been shot for it. he sounds like a teste popping 14 yr old

iambored said:
He's more famous than delta, that's for sure. Maybe she's using him to move up the ranks in britain?
lol everyone in Britain hates her, so why would she be doing that?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yehhhhhhhhhhhh

i guess i'd hit it

roFLcopteR!!1!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
go_swans said:
lol everyone in Britain hates her, so why would she be doing that?
lol too true, they hate her because they think she broke up his marriage with kerry right?

it was in response to shellybelly's "I get the impression that he uses Delta for her fame to boost himself up in the popularity stakes. I certainly knew nothing about him til Delta found him" because he has been famous for a lot longer than delta and he is more famous than delta but because she is a delta fan she thinks he must be using delta to get fame when he was already famous!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Hahaha well come on, you can't tell me he had the success that Delta had. And you can't tell me he hasn't got more widely known since he's been with Delta

HSC
iambored said:
lol too true, they hate her because they think she broke up his marriage with kerry right?

it was in response to shellybelly's "I get the impression that he uses Delta for her fame to boost himself up in the popularity stakes. I certainly knew nothing about him til Delta found him" because he has been famous for a lot longer than delta and he is more famous than delta but because she is a delta fan she thinks he must be using delta to get fame when he was already famous!
Delta owns Brian McFadden the end.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Hahaha well come on, you can't tell me he had the success that Delta had. And you can't tell me he hasn't got more widely known since he's been with Delta
He was in the band Westlife. They have been around for years and had heaps of success.

I think you're talking about 'brian the solo singer' and i am talking about 'brian the westlife boy turned solo singer'.

wtf though, i just went to the westlife site, i didn't know he split from them! (proving that the only reason i knew he was singing solo was because of delta - 1 point to you, but i knew who he/westlife was and their songs long before delta)

so,
what's delta's next single?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Sarah168 said:
be strong but it's only a digital release
:eek: what does that mean for the world of music? soon all music is going to be released digitally only? can it go to number 1?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
not sure about that. delta seems to be slacking off on the australian mkt side cos she's aiming for the american charts now.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love born to try and lost witout you but i could only pick one :(

HSC
wll ur sposed to choose ur fave from that list! lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
how has this thread managed to survive this long??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)