• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Delta Goodrem (1 Viewer)

Fave delta song?

• Butterfly

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Lost Without You

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Out Of The Blue

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Born To Try

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Innocent Eyes

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Be Strong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Almost Here

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Mistaken Identity

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A Little Too Late

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
this is so addictive. ahhhh at least if i die tonight from that chicken i will die happy after seeing all these hot pics.

i love this pic. damn she looks hot here

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i think she looks like a rotten bitch there!! but i still love it

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i think she looks hot here.

and here

and FUCKING hot here

and how fucking lucky is this guy?! this is at her formal.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Delta's pretty tall right? like, 175 cms or something. you'd think that she wouldnt need really high heels, but look at these!!!

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
i need to find a faster way to get pics up. this takes ages

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
im sorry to say this but she does not know how to play the piano

i think she's pretty but not hot.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
im sorry to say this but she does not know how to play the piano

i think she's pretty but not hot.
well everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

DELTANESSISHOTNESS

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH as if Delta can't play the piano. so what does she do then?

i used to love you inner child. </3

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Shell said:

the deltaness is teh sex at teh piano, and at teh hotness!
case closed.
ctually no wait i reopen the case. how does she not play it well?

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Shell said:

its not hard to play rhythm and a little decoration as long as you understand chord progressions, which she seems to use over and over again.

chord I, V, VI, IV over and over, or something similar

you can hide this by appeggiating (individual notes) rather than slamming all the notes in the chord down.

I tell you what, each and every delta goodrem song, I can play. I could teach you if you wanted.

I love you too Shell, but its hard not to criticise music if you do music as a uni degree.. she can play piano, but not play it well. I'm not really comparing it with classical pianists either. Norah Jones has my vote.

That being said, you dont have to be a sophisticated pianist to play and make up a good song. I did enjoy Lost Without You.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
I do enjoy the urban dictionary definitions of Delta

1. Delta Goodrem 22 up, 12 down
Delta Goodrem, 19, is an Australian popular singer with five #1 singles from her debut album, "Innocent Eyes", and her debut album stayed in the #1 spot on the ARIA (Australian Record Industry Assocition)charts for 51 weeks and went 14 x platnium. Also very popular in the UK.

She was an actress on popular Aussie TV soap, Neighbours. She recieved an award at the Logie Awards (Australian TV Awards) as "Best New Female Talent".

In 2003, she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma (a form of Cancer). After months of treatment, she is well on her way to recovery from the disease.

She is thought to be a good role model for fans, young and old. She dresses apropriately while still maintaining a sexy yet innocent image. She is liked more for her singing than her looks however she is thought to be a very beautiful woman.

In Australia, she is known on a fist name bases (like other singers eg. Britney and Christina).

For more information go to www.deltagoodrem.com
My favourite singer is Delta Goodrem

2. delta goodrem 19 up, 16 down
A generic whore who gathers 12 year old minions. Who become whores as well. They become consumer, pop and fashion whores just like delta goodrem.

Draws similarities to hitler.
12 year old tool: OMG OMG!11 I just missed delta goodrem on the radio!11 LOL!11112

Me: Damn, you wont be able to hear that song again... for 10 minuets.

--------------------
I can assure you that the following are given by 16 year old girls who live in the outer burbs of Sydney

4. delta goodrem 13 up, 17 down
Greatest Australian singer
by Jen Sep 24, 2003

5. delta goodrem 14 up, 20 down
One of the most talented, successful and original music artist Australia has produced since forever. Delta and her music are unlike any other, and (in my opinion) puts all other female artists to shame.
Delta has already broken many Australian music records at the age of 19. It's only a matter of time before she makes her move on the US music industry, and the Grammys aren't far away :) Go Delta!
by Spetzy May 1, 2004

6. Delta Goodrem 13 up, 20 down
means gorgeous, talented, fantasticaly great and has really nice hair!
Delta Rocks!
by sjr59 Sep 24, 2003

7. delta goodrem 12 up, 20 down
I love her! I think she is s very good singer! I want to meet her!!!!! GO DELTA!
I love you Delta!
by Cassie Mar 17, 2004

8. delta goodrem 11 up, 18 down
Delta goodrem is one of the best artists to come out of australia. She is multi talented,she has had 4 #1's and she's the best female solo artist ever!!!!!

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
its not hard to play rhythm and a little decoration as long as you understand chord progressions, which she seems to use over and over again.

chord I, V, VI, IV over and over, or something similar

you can hide this by appeggiating (individual notes) rather than slamming all the notes in the chord down.

I tell you what, each and every delta goodrem song, I can play. I could teach you if you wanted.

I love you too Shell, but its hard not to criticise music if you do music as a uni degree.. she can play piano, but not play it well. I'm not really comparing it with classical pianists either. Norah Jones has my vote.

That being said, you dont have to be a sophisticated pianist to play and make up a good song. I did enjoy Lost Without You.
lol um babe, i can play her songs on the piano too. no need to teach me. i have all the books. its ok.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I LOVE CYNDI LAUPER!!! allllmost as much as delta. Cyndi's my 70's hero.

and since when isnt Delta unique?? she CO-composes, writes and sings all their own songs (which is pretty rare to find these days) with a voice as amazingly angelic and natural as Delta's, and who continuously comes up with hits after battling cancer at 18

Last edited:

wanton-wonton

HSC
Shell said:
I LOVE CYNDI LAUPER!!! allllmost as much as delta. Cyndi's my 70's hero.

and since when isnt Delta unique?? find me another woman that composes, writes and sings all their own songs with a voice as amazingly angelic and natural as Delta's, and who continuously comes up with hits after battling cancer at 18
Kylie Minogue

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Kylie Minogue
since when did kylie have cancer at 18? delta is 567383202831208349149723942 times better than kylie anyways

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
and as if kylie writes all her songs HAHAHAHAH, nor does she play any instruments.. well if she does, not like Delta

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Shell said:
and as if kylie writes all her songs HAHAHAHAH, nor does she play any instruments.. well if she does, not like Delta
Delta Goodrem doesn't write her songs missy. She 'co authors' them. The rest are wirtten for her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)