Delta vs guy - Who is YOUR Australian Idol?? (2 Viewers)

Delta or Guy - Who is YOUR Australian Idol?

• Delta

Votes: 90 76.3%
  • Guy

Votes: 28 23.7%

• Total voters

Marie-Paule

aww i like guy better i mean delta is good and all shes got great talent but guy is my idol....im with babyslug delta is one of a few decent female performers out there...well the ones that get by on pure talent rather then sex appeal

Carlito

HSC
Aparently theres a free Shannon Noll concert at Martin Place tomorrow

ND

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
and of course i forgot.

i hope to watch the dvd tomorrow
You bought it and still haven't watched it? Whenever i buy a cd/dvd, the 1st thing i do when i get home is watch it. (this doesn't include movie dvds, i only buy them after having seen the movie)

ND

HSC
So how was it iambored?

Speaking of Delta, i'm very dissappointed that those Delta t-shirts (the one Andrew Gee wears sometimes) aren't available. I asked James and he said that they were only given out at the aria's, and are "as rare as a hen's tooth". The security guard had one, but he wouldn't sell it to me for even $200. (and he was a fatass, so it's not like he could wear it) :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ND
So how was it iambored?

Speaking of Delta, i'm very dissappointed that those Delta t-shirts (the one Andrew Gee wears sometimes) aren't available. I asked James and he said that they were only given out at the aria's, and are "as rare as a hen's tooth". The security guard had one, but he wouldn't sell it to me for even $200. (and he was a fatass, so it's not like he could wear it) :(
ARGH DAMNIT!!! I REMINDED MYSELF 4 TIMES. my problem is i can't be bothered to sit and watch someting, i much prefer to be doing something else. i will getback to you very soon ND.

and andrew gee was wearing that shirt during idol! i think when he was talking to cosima about why she left, in that exclusive interview they did.

edit: just watched some, it's fantastic so far! can't wait to watch the rest. much better than many other singers.

Last edited:

ND

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
ARGH DAMNIT!!! I REMINDED MYSELF 4 TIMES. my problem is i can't be bothered to sit and watch someting, i much prefer to be doing something else. i will getback to you very soon ND.
Sif bumming around watching DVDs doesn't beat doing something.

and andrew gee was wearing that shirt during idol! i think when he was talking to cosima about why she left, in that exclusive interview they did.
Yeh that's the one, i'm hoping one will turn up on ebay someday...

edit: just watched some, it's fantastic so far! can't wait to watch the rest. much better than many other singers.
The "growing up" bits are cool. Did anyone realise that she was on those KFC "bucket head" ads? She was the one who said "i'll have a bucket head instead". I remember those ads but i never realised it was her.

Aaron1911

I doubt Delta would have won idol...

Like they keep preaching, idols not only about singing. And i've yet to see Delta perform...but if it's like that video clip of her latest single bah.

olay

HSC
LOL AHHH we need more guy support here!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
if i hear the "angels brought me here" song EVER again, i will SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Guy Sebastian - best voice I have heard in ages. Delta Goodrem? She's a tosser. I use to like her, but after I found out about certain claims she made, she is a tosser.

Delta Goodrem. All interviews, all advertisements, all marketing schemes base on the fact that this is all HER music; all HER experiences; all HER songs. What a load of crud. Firstly, she doesn't even play the piano in most of the songs in the album. Secondly, the songs she sings are not written by her at all. Maybe one or two, but they are ultimately written by someone else. For her to claim acknowledgement and success for music that she hasn't written is pathetic.

For Guy Sebastian. He actually has talent. People may be judging his first album quite critically because of the whole Idol schnanigan, however, you have to realise that the whole album was finished in eight days. Give the guy a break.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by SydneySwan

For Guy Sebastian. He actually has talent. People may be judging his first album quite critically because of the whole Idol schnanigan, however, you have to realise that the whole album was finished in eight days. Give the guy a break.
Meh! Guy wouldn't have made it by himself without Idol....

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Guy's album is really disappointing, recorded in 8 days or not. Hopefully he gets the chance to write his own songs and take some more time to record them, then I'll be able to judge his music better.

I like Delta, and most of her songs.

D

d00d

i like delta she is the hottest... but i don't quite like her as much now coz phillipousis is a horny faggot his just gonna root her and then leave her... big mistake delta

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by SydneySwan
Delta Goodrem. All interviews, all advertisements, all marketing schemes base on the fact that this is all HER music; all HER experiences; all HER songs. What a load of crud. Firstly, she doesn't even play the piano in most of the songs in the album. Secondly, the songs she sings are not written by her at all. Maybe one or two, but they are ultimately written by someone else. For her to claim acknowledgement and success for music that she hasn't written is pathetic.
i have to admit, i was watching the dvd, and she was thanking someone for hooking her up with the song born to try when it was first written, and i was a bit shocked as i thought she wrote / cowrite every song on the album. and she said something similar about another song.

Originally posted by d00d
i like delta she is the hottest... but i don't quite like her as much now coz phillipousis is a horny faggot his just gonna root her and then leave her... big mistake delta
i'm not happy about that either but i suppose she's human, she go out with whoever she wants.

ND

HSC
Meh so what if she didn't write all her songs ... The majority of bands don't have a single songwriter; they collaborate.

edit: and i don't know if she played the piano on the album, but what matters is that she can play everything perfectly live...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
she is excellent live! and she wrote, played piano, and produced the last track on the album....i think its called "Will you fall for me" the rest of the album was mostly written and co written by her....excpet for a few tracks like "not me not i"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)