Describe your dream job/career? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Now that I've had my rant - Re: What's the worst job you've ever had? - time for some dreaming...

I would love to work on Getaway lol, so much travelling to do. I used to love those office jobs, thinking that they're comfortable and not so difficult; but may be working with souless bunch? No thanks, not anymore.

...but really, I'd love to be a counselling psychologist and it's what I'm working towards. You get to be called a 'doctor'! Trying to solve people's not-so-psycho problems, watching them go on happily with their lives and travelling to attend conferences are really rewarding :)

What's(re) yours?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Engineer. Always excited for work, always something new and interesting to do, another problem, another day. Thats my dream job.

HSC
hmmm i love kids and wanna do somethin along the lines of a peodiatritian............(if thats how u spell it).............. lol.........a childrens doc.......
or child psychologist..............................

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Whats up with you girls all wanting to be friggin' psychologists??

Do something thats actually INTERESTING. Like engineering, or mabye science. :)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I have two.

The first would be working as a screenwriter, either for TV or film. I'd prefer TV since it allows for so much more character development.

The second would be working in some way for a Formula One racing team. My first choice would probably be Honda.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
a structural engineer - working on a skyscraper, preferably in Dubai :D

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I wanna be a pro card magician/XCMer, performing at expensive parties on a regular basis, charging hundreds/thousands an hour.

-P_D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
I wanna be a pro card magician/XCMer, performing at expensive parties on a regular basis, charging hundreds/thousands an hour.

-P_D
I'd love that...but if I just didn't make it by some small chance I'll be -

A barrister...no idea what speciality...A young barrister who never gets old lol.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'd love to just be a freelance artist/composer if I were able to get a decent income out of it.

Oh well.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
paid $500 grand to smoke weed all day

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bump because i like the thread

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'll expand on my career thing (dreams):

• Finish uni, sleep with the right people -> good law firm -> sleep with the right people for lolz -> Make the choice of staying as just a solicitor or becoming a barrister -> Work in family law or DPP (I know, they're different but I know a family law barrister and I think I'll find criminal law interesting...sueing people is too cliched for me:p)
  • Or practice in US/UK for a few years and come back following similar to above

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
a cop :D ... you've got all the authority you need. fuck i wish my parents let me

lengy

HSC
I wish I had an unlimited resource of money to do with as I wish. Screw a career.

goosiegoo

HSC
My dream job?

Something along the lines of... an independant filmmaker and/or actor... who is also a professional photographer/artist. Ha. Sigh.

Everyone says i should focus on a career that has a stable income, but all careers that have a really stable income seem so boring to me. Sigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)