Desired uni course. (1 Viewer)

Which uni faculty ?

• Total voters

muzeikchun852

HSC
What's your atar aim? What course are you planning to do?

mine: 95+, but no idea as to uni courses.

LonelyWolf

HSC
new atar aim of 75+? really don't have a clue about what i want to do, i think i'd rather look at jobs then see what courses i need to do.

HSC
Uni Grad
B Commerce/B Science (Advanced Mathematics) @ UNSW (hopefully I can get in with bonus - elite athletes and performers + HSC plus)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
atar aim is 96+ and then do bio-medicine at Melbourne or medical science at usyd then grad. med :)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
my aim is 98.65, i dont know why it just sounds good to say, but i need 96.7 for my bachelor of commerce (actuarial studies)/bachelor of economics course at unsw.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
B Commerce/B Science (Advanced Mathematics) @ UNSW (hopefully I can get in with bonus - elite athletes and performers + HSC plus)
That degree name sounds familiar to me.

/me looks at his signature

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ehh I wonder how you are going with B Commerce/B Science (adv maths) then :p
It's good, if you like maths - you'll find it interesting and generally awesome. Don't worry about not doing any economics or anything though - they'll teach you from scratch.

HSC
Uni Grad
It's good, if you like maths - you'll find it interesting and generally awesome. Don't worry about not doing any economics or anything though - they'll teach you from scratch.
hmm yeah I like maths so I'm gonna give it a try, if i get around mid D avg then I'll be more than happy to continue :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hmm yeah I like maths so I'm gonna give it a try, if i get around mid D avg then I'll be more than happy to continue :L
You need a Credit (70) to stay in the course. If you have a camp next year, you're gonna love SCIF camp! Ah, staying up until 2am in the morning watching shenanigans... good stuff.

We had a person dislocate their knee on SCIF camp this year, we also had a 17 year old get so drunk he threw up - and other than that, it was pretty crap. But the memories, you know!

muzeikchun852

HSC
You need a Credit (70) to stay in the course. If you have a camp next year, you're gonna love SCIF camp! Ah, staying up until 2am in the morning watching shenanigans... good stuff.

We had a person dislocate their knee on SCIF camp this year, we also had a 17 year old get so drunk he threw up - and other than that, it was pretty crap. But the memories, you know!
A credit ? wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

HSC
Uni Grad

yeah a friend of mine told me about SCIF camp. pretty crappy though :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah a friend of mine told me about SCIF camp. pretty crappy though :L
What? It was awesome. Like I'd walk into the mess hall at one in the morning - and I could dance with the party people (there was music blasting from an iPod connected to speakers), or I could walk to the opposite end of the room where people were playing Connect Four, chess - or studying for the upcoming calculus test.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
What? It was awesome. Like I'd walk into the mess hall at one in the morning - and I could dance with the party people (there was music blasting from an iPod connected to speakers), or I could walk to the opposite end of the room where people were playing Connect Four, chess - or studying for the upcoming calculus test.

I thought that was pretty cool.
For people up at 1am as a group, this is insanely boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)