Desired uni course. (1 Viewer)

Which uni faculty ?

• Total voters

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone does - aesthetically. But apparently their teaching sucks.
USyd is more theory based, which is excellent for post grad, but employeers dont want that in under grad students. From what I know USyd isn't practical, UNSW is half half, UTS is the most practical uni you'll find and employeers dig it because you develop those skills you need in real life.

twistedrebel

HSC
UNSW is the premier university in Sydney. Usyd has lost its edge, and is living in the past in any aspects. They are the only uni in sydney that doesnt allow you to make your own timetable because there current system sucks. UTS has no campus.

UNSW has a good campus, plenty of stairs(so your not a fatty), 2 bars, 2 food courts and above shadowdude. Not going to UNSW, you will miss the opportunity of going up to shadowdude and saying "are you shadowdude?" or missing out on witnessing it from complete strangers coming upto shadowdude. It is the best moment of your entire uni life, and is only available at UNSW.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol UTS does have a campus, split into 10 buildings, but the teaching is alrite, idk.

and yeh, missing out on shadowdude

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW is the premier university in Sydney. Usyd has lost its edge, and is living in the past in any aspects. They are the only uni in sydney that doesnt allow you to make your own timetable because there current system sucks. UTS has no campus.

UNSW has a good campus, plenty of stairs(so your not a fatty), 2 bars, 2 food courts and above shadowdude. Not going to UNSW, you will miss the opportunity of going up to shadowdude and saying "are you shadowdude?" or missing out on witnessing it from complete strangers coming upto shadowdude. It is the best moment of your entire uni life, and is only available at UNSW.
heh Shadowdude will be the person that everyone has to see :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And you can also attend our regular BoS-meats. We meet regularly in the Quad Food Court or Roundhouse and play pool, or drink or watch people drink. Good stuff.

muzeikchun852

HSC
sound like UNSW >>>>>>> USyd from everyone's comments here.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Acturial Studies (if possible/or exist)
good choice, demand for actuarial seems to be going up, the cut off last year for B comm at UNSW was 96.70, would i be safe to assume it wont jump beyond 98 this year?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
good choice, demand for actuarial seems to be going up, the cut off last year for B comm at UNSW was 96.70, would i be safe to assume it wont jump beyond 98 this year?
It's inflated derp.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone does - aesthetically. But apparently their teaching sucks.
It depends on the subject, I think. Doing maths/chem/sociology/psych and almost all of the lecturers, tutors and demos are good, most are great and some are amazing. Especially for psych. But I might be a tad biased there.

Missing Shadowdude is my one regret about not going to UNSW ):

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Remember there is also the HSC plus scheme.

Aindan

HSC
What do you guys recommend? unsw or macqurie for actuary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)