DFEE Courses (1 Viewer)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Sometimes the UAI for DFEE courses is actually higher, happened with quite a few at some uni's last year :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL are you serious sprinkles ?
hows that work o_O"

hrm , aye my friend told me of this payment program , where like , they withhold your payment until you get an income , and from that income , take out a certain amount until it adds up to your uni-fee.
is that true by the way ? hahaha i kinda doubt it.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
my friend was tellin me about how some ppl at unsw are doing courses in which they got like 5 UAI points below the cut off ....and they dont have to pay full upfront the DFEE thing.

hmmmm is pharmacy a really popular option this year?!? .....cause that 96.45 UAI minimum could go even higher...im starting to shit myself here

Last edited by a moderator:

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
HECS entry for international studies at unsw - 93
DFEE entry into same international studies at unsw - 88.15

goshhhhhhhh life would be so much easier if i was loaded...

Buiboi said:
my friend was tellin me about how some ppl at unsw are doing courses in which they got like 5 UAI points below the cut off ....and they dont have to pay full upfront the DFEE thing.
yeah like my friend got like 89ish and got into commerce which was like... 95 orsomethinglikethat...
i hope something like that happens again next year...

Last edited by a moderator:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
yeah like my friend got like 89ish and got into commerce which was like... 95 orsomethinglikethat...
i hope something like that happens again next year...
lmao is that the EAS thing ?

buiboi said:
hmmmm is pharmacy a really popular option this year?!? .....cause that 96.45 UAI minimum could go even higher...im starting to shit myself here
lmao , well so far at my school , there`re like 30+ people considering medicine & if they dont make it , they`ll go into pharmacy - bastards !
leave it to us 1st pref. people =]

wth , buiboi , issert really 96.45 now ? ... but it was 95.15@USYD in 2007 wasn`t it ?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
nah some guy in this thread just said it...he said well recommended atleast 151 for stat and a minimum uai of 96.45
so yeah not an entirely reliable source...but still

30 or more!!! hot damn!! there's like only 4 ppl considering it at my school lol including me....

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Buiboi said:
nah some guy in this thread just said it...he said well recommended atleast 151 for stat and a minimum uai of 96.45
so yeah not an entirely reliable source...but still

30 or more!!! hot damn!! there's like only 4 ppl considering it at my school lol including me....
whoa thats ... one heck of a high UAI . ><"
i guess its DFEE for me.

lmao , 4 people at your school ... ? haha theres only 2 at mine , including me .. (1st pref. pharmacy that is , rofl)

oh you too ? what happened to your street pharmacy aye ;)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL are you serious sprinkles ?
hows that work o_O"
yep!

because more people would have applied for the DFEE course, which raised the UAI

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
yep!

because more people would have applied for the DFEE course, which raised the UAI
oh !
i always thought that DFEE would always be lower xP

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
huh? i thoguht it lowered it as well? isnt DFEE where you have to pay full as a result of scoring below the cut off? if there's more DFEE then that would be a lower cut off wouldnt it?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Buiboi said:
huh? i thoguht it lowered it as well? isnt DFEE where you have to pay full as a result of scoring below the cut off? if there's more DFEE then that would be a lower cut off wouldnt it?
UAI cutoffs are based on supply and demand. More demand for the course (with the same supply), the higher the cutoff, in the majority of cases. More demand for a DFEE course = a higher DFEE UAI cutoff.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
DFEE is lower. i think what sprinkles means is that the uai was raised for DFEE courses (or whatever course) but it still wasnt higher than CSP.

gettit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)