• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Diagnose me - I have no time for doctors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Just.Snaz said:
yeah if it was life threatening. But it's not is it? And as a matter of fact, the more time I spend checking up all my weird symptoms, the less I study and thus the more I stress, which makes me more sick.

I'd rather have a small nuisance for 2 more weeks than stress and bomb out in trials, then feel even more shit and bomb out in the HSC. Then my health will really become critical.
I don't understand why you are hyping the trials up so much, it will take an hour or so out of one day...disrupted sleep is worse for you...geez do people actually study 24/7? Once you do your HSC you will learn that life doesn't stop for anything and you just have to balance things.

I went to concerts during my HSC and trials...why? because who actually studies on a Friday night? I think a little time away from the books might help.

HSC
melsc said:
I don't understand why you are hyping the trials up so much, it will take an hour or so out of one day...disrupted sleep is worse for you...geez do people actually study 24/7? Once you do your HSC you will learn that life doesn't stop for anything and you just have to balance things.

I went to concerts during my HSC and trials...why? because who actually studies on a Friday night? I think a little time away from the books might help.
baby, i think the exact same thing. wanna make out?

Anonymous1

HSC
1) You're an idiot - you are asking these other idiots for medical advice over an online forum.

2) If the only reason you're not checking it out is because of the trials, chill the fuck out. Given your logic, you're probably going to fail the trials anyway.

3) It's called catching a cold (you know, it's that time of year). You'll live.

4) Damn, you're stupid. In the time you spend wasting on this forum, you could have got it checked out. And, you're actually that serious about not wasting a second for the trials? You better not fall asleep tonight, that could be a whole 8 hours wasted!!!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Anonymous1 said:
1) You're an idiot - you are asking these other idiots for medical advice over an online forum.

2) If the only reason you're not checking it out is because of the trials, chill the fuck out. Given your logic, you're probably going to fail the trials anyway.

4) Damn, you're stupid. In the time you spend wasting on this forum, you could have got it checked out. And, you're actually that serious about not wasting a second for the trials? You better not fall asleep tonight, that could be a whole 8 hours wasted!!!
A cold would not generally affect her eyes every time she went to bed. If you see the list of symptoms she provided, the secretion only tended to occur when she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

We've already addressed this. It's quite obvious she is spending too much time infront of books/computers, and as a result she isn't blinking as much as she normally would, which causes eye irritations.

We've already suggested she see an optometrist.

GTFO.

Anonymous1

HSC
Get of your dildo; my purpose wasn't to diagnose the OP, only to point out the illogical behavior.

If you think you have any idea, you're kidding yourself. It's really not quite that 'obvious' - your mediocre diagnoses doesn't account for the runny nose that follows the irritation.

It could be anything from a mild blockage of a tear duct to a severe allergy.

If she were sleeping with her window open - it would account for why it only occurred when she went to sleep.

OR it could be anything else as she may be describing her symptoms inaccurately and should probably see a GP – not pay attention to irrational people like you.

GTFO.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Dude, if you read the first page you would have seen every single person called the OP a moron.

We suggested everything from allergies, eye irritations, AIDS and we stipulated that she was a moron for not consulting proper medical treatment.

And if it is a cold there is fuck all she can do about it anyway.

Anonymous1

HSC
Rightio, so I have a go at the OP.

You have a go at me - naturally I return the favor.

And now, you have a go at the OP.

Meh, I couldn't care anyway - have some cramming to do.

Just.Snaz

HSC
melsc said:

It takes me at least 2 hours to go to my doctor because it's always busy.

Secondly, if its a problem with my eyes then I would go to an optometrist. I've already gone to an optometrist and he said my glasses were fine.

Thirdly, I am not you. I can study for long periods of time and if I don't study, then I stress out and as a result, I get extremely sick.

Anonymous1 said:
Which means you yourself, is also an idiot.

2) If the only reason you're not checking it out is because of the trials, chill the fuck out.
You can chill the fuck out cause I can do whatever the I want.

Given your logic, you're probably going to fail the trials anyway.
My logic is perfectly fine. If you read my reply to the above post and probably the other reply I sent to that Lebstr guy then you'll see that to not FURTHER affect my health, I will stick by studying.

You're an idiot. Piss off. It's not a cold you moron. I already got the cold actually. But you're a moron anyway for saying it's a cold with the symptoms I described.

In the time you have wasted attempting to make what you think is a vaild point, you have not only wasted your time on this forum but proved to alot of people that you are an ignorant stupid moron.

PISS OFF OUT OF MY THREAD.

And Katie Tully, thanks for pointing out that it IS moronic for someone to expect an online forum to diagnose them but I'm obviously aware of its credibility and still chose to bring up the matter because I was curious. It was a matter of discussion, nothing more.

To everyone:
I choose to do whatever I please. It's not your business to butt into my motives or reason. If you don't like it, get out.

Last edited:

Just.Snaz

HSC
lyounamu said:
I hope you get well soon. :uhhuh:
Lol thank you but it's okay. I'm absolutely fine. I don't get why everyone is making such a big fuss about it.

Just.Snaz

HSC
melsc said:
I am not trying to attack you, just sometimes stress can make it hard to see the benefit of doing something that may seem to take a lot of time.

Good luck with your exams.
I can understand why people may think it is better for me to go to a doctor but I have my reasons and I think they're pretty vaild. The chances of anyone on this forum knowing what's better for me than myself is very slim.

Thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)