Diagnostic Radiography (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, i've got a couple of questions about this program and I was wondering if someone could answer them.

1) Just wondering if there is a timetable clash between two lectures in a 1hr timeslot at the same campus and that 1 is a required course to move into 2nd semester, should i just leave it as it is and just attend the required course lecture? or should I try and resolve it, but may not get favourable results such as studying it at Callaghan which would be a pain for me as it is an extra 2hrs travel time (x2 when returning)

2) I know this is a long time away, but im really curious what is considered "rural" in terms of their clincal placements. Is something like the Blue Mountains "rural"?

3) If i didn't want to attend about 2/3 lectures(labs excluded) for a particular course that I really don't want to go to due to time and family issues as well as that they aren't required courses, can I just like view them on lectopia? Would that be acceptable for me to pass that course assuming i knew the materials covered in it?

Thanks a lot. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)