Diahorrea during exams (1 Viewer)

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Whenever I do exams, I get butterflies in my stomach. In fact, I have trouble keeping my shit in that I always have to go to the toilet and unleash a massive shower of chocolate rain as fast as I can, then hurry back to the exam. Its very relieving to finally have my bowels emptied, but I am concerned about the health problems of this and the time I lose during exams.Does anyone else have this problem? I always try to shit before the exam starts but It never comes out. I can only shit during the exam, and it becomes too unbearable if I try to hold it in. Im scared I poop will escape while I am writing.

beatboxre

HSC
Whenever I do exams, I get butterflies in my stomach. In fact, I have trouble keeping my shit in that I always have to go to the toilet and unleash a massive shower of chocolate rain as fast as I can, then hurry back to the exam. Its very relieving to finally have my bowels emptied, but I am concerned about the health problems of this and the time I lose during exams.Does anyone else have this problem? I always try to shit before the exam starts but It never comes out. I can only shit during the exam, and it becomes too unbearable if I try to hold it in. Im scared I poop will escape while I am writing.
ahaha what the fawk LAWL Too much detail yo " Im scared I poop will escape while I am writing." Wow lmfoa Ty for the shat humour, almost lol'd, fag

xFusion

HSC
ROFL this is the most hilarious thing Ive heard all day :p Thanks for making my day :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Bahahaha! If ur actually serious, maybe go for some charcoal tablets...? they're not good long term tho.
Still laughing at the chocolate rain... =P

Nivek5

HSC
Go back to /b/ >__

jamesishere

HSC
hmm thats a pretty serious problem...i'd say ur up SHIT creek

ashllis92

HSC
I dont care if this is true of just a load of bull SHIT but it certainly made my life!Thats hilarious but if it's an actual problem go to your pharmacist... make his day too

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Was it really necessary to inform us all of your bowel movements, in detail? You could ask for special considerations- maybe you'd be allowed to do the exam on the toilet.

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
Was it really necessary to inform us all of your bowel movements, in detail? You could ask for special considerations- maybe you'd be allowed to do the exam on the toilet.
doesnt work like that! LOL i asked to go toilet during break between my paper 2 and listening (ESL) the examiner followed me to the toilet. i was like WTF? LOL

jonjoony

HSC
Yummmmm all i can do is imagine a guys face concentrating in a test tryna keep it in lol

kfnmpah

HSC
i cbf reading this whole thing, so idk if someone else has said it, but there is a direct link in our brain and human physiology between the stress part of our brain and the gut. So, it isn't uncommon for people who are stressed to get gas, diarrhoea or constipation. Even if you don't feel stressed, you may exhibit the symptoms of it, which could indicate an underlying feeling of stress. If you don't feel stressed, probs talk to a councellor. if you do, then just chill the fuck out and stop eating so much fiber.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Don't eat for the entire day before the exam and there will be nothing to... y'know.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Just let it out, at least it will distract other people lawls, in fact spray the hall with ur dirrahea, then at least u don't have to have the pain of holding it in, whereas for other people haha.Suck Shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)