diary entries (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hobbit
K, the diary entries are worth like BIG marks at my school, wut type of stuff do I need to include to get the marks?
the diary is worth like 4/10 (out of your total 50 marks!). Me thinks you are getting actual worth (whats used to generate your school based assessment mark) mixed up with assessment worth (what the staff are using to mark against)

Anyway, put in everything you have used-even the stuff you reject. Most important is say why- evaluate everything -resources, ppl you speak to etc and dont forget to what you have learnt, any problems you have etc.
Have a look at the marking criteria tha the school "should" have given you!

Also (am working from memory here), have a look at the Living Religions website-I'm pretty sure they have a chapter on the ISP that isnt in the text book. If its noit there, PM me and if I have it, I'll email it to you (or something).
Living Religions

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
our diary limit was 500 words and our report limit was 1000 so everything had to be concise
since i go to our lady of mercy college the six isp topics we had to choose from were mercy related.. eg catherine mcauley, sisters of mercy or mercy in the bible.. great fun
i think it would have been easier to have the topics that all the other schools had *sigh

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
our diary limit was 500 words and our report limit was 1000 so everything had to be concise
since i go to our lady of mercy college the six isp topics we had to choose from were mercy related.. eg catherine mcauley, sisters of mercy or mercy in the bible.. great fun
i think it would have been easier to have the topics that all the other schools had *sigh
yuck- how boring. But I suppose your school gets good HSC marks so you must be doing something right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)