Did anybody not notice how boring physics was until now? (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Man, for so much of "Quanta to Quarks", i know how to write the answers, but i totally dont understand how it works at all.

Abnormally for me, i am almost entirely rote-learned for that part. lol.

2S1D3

HSC
jasonml said:
Man, for so much of "Quanta to Quarks", i know how to write the answers, but i totally dont understand how it works at all.

Abnormally for me, i am almost entirely rote-learned for that part. lol.
That's weird lol I answer questions by my understanding :uhoh: ehh it depends on the person...

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
2S1D3 said:
That's weird lol I answer questions by my understanding :uhoh: ehh it depends on the person...
Yeah, for all my other topics, (and subjects for that matter) i have a pretty thorough understand, and just work out questions from that, but what i'm saying is that with q2q, i unusually rote learn the whole thing.

m00

HSC
yeah the whole quanta to quarks topic is basically an ancient history topic, it should be removed from the physics syllabus and put under ancient history

layzeehbum

HSC
i totally agree
physics is so boring and it's my worst subject too! TT_TT
i shouldve drop this instead of chem !!!
but oh well no more phys after 2moro... :)
finally i can burn my buks =p

layzeehbum

HSC
m00 said:
yeah the whole quanta to quarks topic is basically an ancient history topic, it should be removed from the physics syllabus and put under ancient history
lol... thank god my class is doing med phys....

HSC
jasonml said:
saaaaame. normally i understand things and thats how i write, but this i just totally regurgitated info. like standard model? eugh.

i love physics, its my favourite subject by far. i think my teacher helps make it really interesting though. i love ideas to implementation, because i fully get it :) hoorah!

bit sad that its over, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)