Did anyone else bludge through the entire of Year 11? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyodd

HSC
I started the year well...even getting 100 for report mark...but then by the time it was term 2 , I kept thinking 'year 11 doesn't count' so i stopped trying :D Now Year 12 has started I've realised I didn't actually learn much ><"

Takuto

HSC
hahha so many bludgers.

you guys better pick up your game this year

and to that dude who postedhis marks.. thats insane. no way you got 80+s without studying.. LIES!

beve

Jesus
HSC
I did fuck all and my marks showed it for the first and part of the second term; and my marks showed it. But then I improved in everything pretty drastically; now it's time to turn it up another notch.

SG1991

The crazy volunteer <3
HSC
chltmddus112 said:
i bludged for business studies cuz i thought i was gonna drop it =/

i ended up getting 23 / 57 =(.... and i cant drop it,
The same thing happen to me. I bludged Society and Culture because I was going to drop it. I ended up comming 3rd in my class!!!! :( doopsta786yer i bludged the entire yr 11 now im actuallly trying and being organised since yr 12 has started

Hi5, I am trying to be organised for yr 12 too -:

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Yeah prelims were definately a bludge!
I bludged most of year 12, studied for trials and now studying for the HSC.
I probably should have tried, my rankings arent bad but they could be better.

Hannargh

HSC
I bludged Society and Culture and failed the course, in the prelim exam I got 3/60.

Since I failed the course I couldn't get a HSC or something, but thankfully I only have to pick up one or two tafe courses and it's all fine. If I don't drop out of S&C I may as well as drop outta school.

Ancient History I got 19/100, Visual Art 26/50, English 7/50 (managed to scrape that even though I got kicked out of the exam), Photography 28/50. Stupid marks for stupid people I suppose.

I hope I don't do as shit as that in the HSC or that's 13 years of my life wasted for nothing!

PeaceDrummer

HSC
Heck yes!

:D

I just kept telling myself, meh, Year 11 doesn't count towards anything. In the Year 12 course I will study all the time and try hard and not do last minute assingments.

Haha, can not wait to see if thsi will come true. We begin the HSC course next week.

Gah!

PeaceDrummer

HSC
Gee.

I've read about a couple of people that bludged Society and Culture and failed miserably.

Wow. I bludged the most in that subject but didn't fail. It was soo easy, all you have to do is talk about crap. I did that and got i48/50 in the half yearly exam and assignments 46/50 marks..

I hate it. It is the worst subject! Whoo, I am so glad I am dropping it.

Takuto

HSC
PeaceDrummer said:
Heck yes!

I just kept telling myself, meh, Year 11 doesn't count towards anything. In the Year 12 course I will study all the time and try hard and not do last minute assingments.

Haha, can not wait to see if thsi will come true. We begin the HSC course next week.

Gah!
exactly what i did, and its harder than you think to just 'start studying' in year 12

good luck, you'll need it =]

Takuto

HSC
Hannargh said:
I bludged Society and Culture and failed the course, in the prelim exam I got 3/60.

Since I failed the course I couldn't get a HSC or something, but thankfully I only have to pick up one or two tafe courses and it's all fine. If I don't drop out of S&C I may as well as drop outta school.

Ancient History I got 19/100, Visual Art 26/50, English 7/50 (managed to scrape that even though I got kicked out of the exam), Photography 28/50. Stupid marks for stupid people I suppose.

I hope I don't do as shit as that in the HSC or that's 13 years of my life wasted for nothing!
what a joke, i didnt know you could actually fail prelim

i got like 20s and still passed

dont worry u get another chance in year 12.. the courses are completely different. better kick your own ass to start working

Hannargh

HSC
Takuto said:
what a joke, i didnt know you could actually fail prelim

i got like 20s and still passed

dont worry u get another chance in year 12.. the courses are completely different. better kick your own ass to start working
Our school has this thing where if you don't complete an assignment or the work is 'unsatisfactory' you get an 'n-award'. If you get three 'n-awards' in a subject you fail that subject. I scored myself three 'n-awards' and failed the course. If you fail the course you can't have completed 12 units to pass prelims. I don't know how I managed to be able to stay in school, but my mum figured it out for me lol.

I have kicked my own ass, many times in fact, but it's only taken this wake up call, for me to get my act together.

Takuto

HSC
Hannargh said:
Our school has this thing where if you don't complete an assignment or the work is 'unsatisfactory' you get an 'n-award'. If you get three 'n-awards' in a subject you fail that subject. I scored myself three 'n-awards' and failed the course. If you fail the course you can't have completed 12 units to pass prelims. I don't know how I managed to be able to stay in school, but my mum figured it out for me lol.

I have kicked my own ass, many times in fact, but it's only taken this wake up call, for me to get my act together.
oh, dont need to explain that.. every school in nsw has that, haha

holy shit. 3 n awards. okk you just bludged too much now LOL

well its all good. you got through somehow =]

kara42

HSC
Takuto said:
Anyone else like me and bludged throughout the whole prelim year?

Just wanting to see if theres anyone like me.. I came last in everything in Year 11. ^^

Yep, I'm exactly the same.
I didn't mean to slack off. It just happened.
I came last in everything too.

ThatKidJerm

HSC
haha i didnt bludge buut i didnt really try or care & now its time for everything to count...eek

HSC
I bludged allll the way through year 11.
Seriously, I did not do an ounce of work, in class or out. Half my assigments were handed in late and I still scraped pretty easy passes.

Got all 75% and above in my exams, excluding maths in which I only just managed a 53%. Thank God I'm dropping it haha. > <

Now I just need to kill my procrastination habit, with like...bleach or something.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
alex.leon said:
Then i studied really really hard for my yearly exams so i could do the subjects i wanted to in year 12. I reckon it's a sick philosophy to the whole concept of year 11.

Only try when it counts.
Amen.
I did nothing in any subject except Maths, where I dramatically improved
I actually did no study/homework for Maths at home, I just paid attention in class -> that earnt me rank 34 out of 75 for 3u

I studied hard for the Prelims (only Maths) and yeah, I got into 4unit
Woot! My natural aptitude in History got me in Extension and the rest I flunked

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
The funny thing is that I bludged everything in year 11 pretty much, managed to get within the top 3 or 4 rank-wise.
Compare that to this year, where i practically flunked my trials which dragged all my ranks down (thanks to not being prepared, and my school cramming all the trials within 1 week).
So since then its been constant preparation pretty much. Sad huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)