Did anyone watch Summer Heights High? (1 Viewer)

morgus

HSC
Re: Did anyone watched Summer Heights High?

I love jonah!!!

Two people from my school have been suspended for saying 'Puck you' to a teacher.

Hilarious

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

morgus said:
I love jonah!!!

Two people from my school have been suspended for saying 'Puck you' to a teacher.

Hilarious
Suspended? That's stupid.

HSC

Fish Sauce said:
Suspended? That's stupid.
Qft.

At my school, some of the teachers watch Summer Heights High, so they'd probably just laugh.

HSC

Last episode tomorrow night :( Hopefully there will be a second series

HSC

i agree. i watched it and the chasers, how funny was their thing on the P.m about the rabbits? i thought it was funny how they were like "don't touch me, thats animal crulty" lol.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

Silver Persian said:
Last episode tomorrow night :( Hopefully there will be a second series
I don't. I want him to go onto other characters. We Can Be Heroes had awesome ones too and Summer Heights High just showed he could keep it going (ok well Mr G was an old one and he reused Jamie but Jonah was legendary).

I'd be interested to see what he does next. Does he do another TV show? If so, mockumentary style again? What about? Movie? Who knows.

HSC

Celine's alive! :D Hahaha, best twist in a story EVER. :p

Lol @ dick-tation written everywhere, and break-dancing on the road: "Get a sense of humour car!" :rofl:

If there's a second series, there's no way that he could use Mr G and Ja'mie again.
I know that if he did another series, just focusing on Jonah, I'd watch it. :D

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

I take back earlier comments I may have made that Chris Lilley was unfunny.

WCBH was unfunny. SHH however, was awesome in full.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

Graney said:
I take back earlier comments I may have made that Chris Lilley was unfunny.

WCBH was unfunny. SHH however, was awesome in full.
WCBH is awesome

tbh I don't understand how you can find one funny and not the other.

HSC

My Dad didn't like Chris Lilley in WCBH, but loved him as Jonah in SHH.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Most of the characters in WCBH were weak. Like the asian guy, Ricki Wong? He wanted to act, but was pressured to study physics.

I really don't get the joke? Is it because he's an asian who wants to act? If you take a normal situation, and make the characters asian, does that = lulz?

Also Pat, the pro-roller. Wtf?

SHH however, all characters are offensive, disgracefull and self centered = win. Setting, support cast and production were also excellent.

Probally Jonah most of all makes SHH win. Painfully true, who doesn't know half a dozen Jonah's?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

Pat was the weakest character imo, but the little things made it funny. Like having a scale model using a doll to test rolling techniques.

Phil Olivetti was just such an asshole to his kids that it was awesome. He was halfway between David Brent and Mr G but more normal. Still didn't stop him from thinking he was great. "Naomi Robson is a nice person if you meet her... which I did."

Ja'mie was just as bad in WCBH, getting upset when her sponsor children died in a flood or whatever it was because she was up for Australian of the Year.

The twins were great, perfect bogans.

Ricky Wong was just funny because he really thought he had a shot despite being absolutely shit. Trying out for Home and Away at the end was hilarious because you had him and these huge blonde surfers trying out for the part of a lifesaver. And Indidgeridoo was hilarious because they just had every random Aboriginal person who was remotely famous and stuck them in the play.

I guess SHH was a bit more offensive and the characters selfish but WCBH had a good balance.

Ah well, to each their own. SHH is still great.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

<3 phil. I'd forgotten about him.

HSC

chocolate_lover said:
Celine's alive! :D Hahaha, best twist in a story EVER. :p

Lol @ dick-tation written everywhere, and break-dancing on the road: "Get a sense of humour car!" :rofl:

If there's a second series, there's no way that he could use Mr G and Ja'mie again.
I know that if he did another series, just focusing on Jonah, I'd watch it. :D
Technically it could be done, if he just made it that ja'mie decided she wanted to go back and Mr g was staying at the end... he got his ow room and all.
awesome show tht is

N

noir.

there wasn't enough of Jonah imo.

HSC

Ashleysarah1989 said:
Technically it could be done, if he just made it that ja'mie decided she wanted to go back and Mr g was staying at the end... he got his ow room and all.
awesome show tht is
Nah, what I meant was that the characters of Mr G and Ja'mie have been overused.
noir. said:
there wasn't enough of Jonah imo.
True, true.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

Oh hey, you know how two weeks ago I was like "lol there was a yellow van thing with 'RIP Celine' on it"? Well apparently that was Hamish and Andy's Caravan of Courage. WTF they were doing in Mt Colah I have no clue (I don't listen/watch Hamish and Andy so forgive my ignorance) and what I saw was almost certainly a van and not a caravan, but my sister's pretty adamant it was them so there you go.

Anyway fuuuuuuuuuuck I am so pissed off I set my Foxtel IQ up to tape the finale because I couldn't watch it last night, and my sister's gone and deleted it. Anyone know if it repeats during the week?

EDIT: According to Rolling Stone Chris went to Barker ololol.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

Jachie said:
Oh hey, you know how two weeks ago I was like "lol there was a yellow van thing with 'RIP Celine' on it"? Well apparently that was Hamish and Andy's Caravan of Courage. WTF they were doing in Mt Colah I have no clue (I don't listen/watch Hamish and Andy so forgive my ignorance) and what I saw was almost certainly a van and not a caravan, but my sister's pretty adamant it was them so there you go.

Anyway fuuuuuuuuuuck I am so pissed off I set my Foxtel IQ up to tape the finale because I couldn't watch it last night, and my sister's gone and deleted it. Anyone know if it repeats during the week?

you can download it off the website, only took me 5-10 minutes. Might be a bit longer if more people are getting it.

lol Barker College, I know people there. I thought he was from Melbourne or something.

HSC

Jachie said:

Hahaha, cool! Yeah, I sometimes listen to them.

Just go to the website, and you can download it from there.

Lol, he's a Barker boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)