Did you find Love at Uni? (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
Nah for me love and sex are two dif things.

Im asking 'cause I love sweet tales of Love...Lol and not so sweet ones and...I was bored...hmm...but I guess I wouldnt mind finding someone at uni...It'd be quite sweet. :)
If you're after "sweet tales of love", go red Mills and Boon or something like that.

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
If you're after "sweet tales of love", go red Mills and Boon or something like that.
Hmm...never heard of it :confused:

I like the idea of people posting their own story thats y I posted the thread.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Septimus Dick said:
Probably something to do with both your avatar and signature.

haha, nah, my avatar and name i thought of back 3 years ago.

really can't be bothered changing it coz I can't be bothered..

that aside, still not expecting miracles!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
'nothing but panties inmy pocket'
'arab chicks?:|'
'panda bear'
'meep!'

... dude. somehow i dont think (and hope) girls with compatible personality types to yours exist

jellybeenz

HSC
Yep, met my boy at Uni... through a friend of a friend. Used to hang out a lot with him at the bar and just chilling at uni.

Panda Bear

HSC
stazi said:
'nothing but panties inmy pocket'
'arab chicks?:|'
'panda bear'
'meep!'

... dude. somehow i dont think (and hope) girls with compatible personality types to yours exist
gah, I'll find time to do it later, something which is more appropriate since 3 years ago

i don't visit BoS often so I have a laid back approach :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Worst of all, though, is that you're saying that not a single girl at uni has a good personality. That's bullshit. Do you have any friends in life?

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
hey i know of people who have found "love" at uni but i seriously wouldn't go out with anyone at uni. one they don't live near me. two there arn't many guys in my sebjects so thats a downside and three i already have a boyfriend that i didnt find at uni. uni is really somewhere you go to listen to your mostly boring lectures and maybe chat for a bit but then go and live your life like ormal. that is unless your friends live near you and you go out. hmm yeah. other ppl may disagree but yeh it would be kinda cool coz you could help do each other's assignments and then get caught for plagiarising or something

Panda Bear

HSC
stazi said:
Worst of all, though, is that you're saying that not a single girl at uni has a good personality. That's bullshit. Do you have any friends in life?
look, im not here to get into arguments and what not.

stop making wild assumptions about things in which you don't know.

I clearly replied to the topic and stated why I haven't found anyone at uni or "love" due to incompatabilities in personailities (big words lol), and that's that.

How I have my username, signature, avatar and whatnot has no indication of who I am as a person. Particularly considering some people use BoS 24/7 and I don't.

Nonetheless, sorry for de-railing the thread to those who genuinely wanted to read straight replies.

edit: thanks chaldo_goddess :p

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes, you say there is noone with a compatible personality to yours, which suggests a few things. Either:
a) Your personality is so 'unique' that noone can stand it
b) Your standards for personality are unreasonably high
c) you havent really met many people at uni and are only saying what you're saying to make yourself feel better about being lonely

Panda Bear

HSC
stazi said:
Yes, you say there is noone with a compatible personality to yours, which suggests a few things. Either:
a) Your personality is so 'unique' that noone can stand it
b) Your standards for personality are unreasonably high
c) you havent really met many people at uni and are only saying what you're saying to make yourself feel better about being lonely
unfortunately non of those are true.

Again you don't know anything about me, so stop making things up, it'll just make you look stupid.

As I re-interate I have not met anyone who has a personality match yet and THAT's THAT. If you think everyone can get a girl/guy in during their period of uni simply because there is a large pool of people, that's your opinion. Several other people have already posted in this thread, and numerous other threads that uni isn't the last frontier. Why you're thinking that everyone can get a girl/guy at uni certainly is beyond my head.

I don't have reason to argue anymore, the more you post things you have no factual evidence to back up, makes you look even more ridiculous. I have plenty of mates at uni and out of school and overseas.There you go, the magical sentence; and no I don't have to prove it to a person on the net behind the computer just to stroke my e-peen or your high and almighty attitude for that matter.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
An average person, I would think, meets about 300 people at uni per year (about 60% through class, 40% through the social scene). You've been at uni since 2004, so you're a fourth year. That's 1,200 people you've met, but with the likelihood of meeting the same people between tutes in later years, let's say 700. Assuming the ratio of guys/girls is 50/50, you have met around 350 girls during your university career.

You're saying that not 1 of those 350 girl's personality types matched your own? Even if we open it up to people you meet at all kinds of other social events such as clubs, etc? You're also saying you don't have high standards when it comes to this stuff...

HSC
A thread of love had turned into a war zone...whats this world getting to?? :(
You two gentlemen relaxxxxx....lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i dont think its a warzone. its more a discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)