Did you have TWO related texts for Module C ready? (1 Viewer)

wcclayton

HSC
I had only one ( bitch of a teacher said we only needed one), so I had to think up one during the exam. I used a song I was listening to only hours before.. Managed to fit it in quite well actually

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
wcclayton said:
I had only one ( bitch of a teacher said we only needed one), so I had to think up one during the exam. I used a song I was listening to only hours before.. Managed to fit it in quite well actually
Dude! We had that same bitch of a teacher! It's Jack btw.

dane28

HSC
yeah, my teacher reccomended 2 but i only knew one in detail.

i was also told by my teacher that id only need one related text for the jourmeys essay. Luckily i knew one fairly well from helping my gf with hers. saved me!

Muchi

HSC
yeah i by luck had 3 related texts ready, a church poster, life is a song and life as a house? did anyone use my texts, how did u approach the question. i feel it was easy but i dont know

crestor

HSC
I liked the question but didnt have enough time to get down all my ideas, I had all these thoughts running through my head and so just did heaps of little short paragraphs :|

Umm I had two related for both but was glad they only asked for one with module A, but for journeys I only had prepared for one but had a second that i knew vaguely so grr

chubbs101

HSC
our teacher said that we needed 2, and to have a 3rd in case the question didnt suit one, or if they asked for 3 which she thought may be possible since they got rid of the stimulus book this year.

i swear teachers at all schools should know what to tell their students, its created an unfair disadvantage across the state.. and this forum is proof

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
Takuto said:
all the past papers were two so it was obvious lol

but i only 'prepared' one (if you can call it that)

i made up one of my textson the spot.. like make up the name, author, story, quotes

"duck" by margaret jason.. a story about a boy named Ray who gets sent to a mental institution..

lol i win!
LOL biggest win out

well done you champion

/lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)