Did you use 1 or 2 related texts for Mdoule C? (2 Viewers)

Azreil

HSC
Did Powerplay, A&C, used 2 related texts. I'm already bordering on repetitive for one text and the other (Machiavelli's "The Prince") was too dense for me to get through to go into enough depth on.

Hence, "The Prince" and "St George and the Dragon" used. Most of my class used 2 cause that's what we had used all through the year and were most comfortable with.

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Only wrote 1.5 pages so I didn't use a related text. Didn't even have one actually.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
the question was seriously far too easy... it should've at least directed us towards one particular complexity associated with ttt to at least try and throw off some of the shitters who had brilliant essays written for them by their tutors, or who dont actually understand the module and rather spout out shit..

lionking1191

HSC
gcchick said:
I used one, my teacher always said only do the minimum number of texts required so you have enough time to discuss each text deeply.
lol our teacher always told us a 'minimum of one' means two

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
One related, but its a strong text.
And I think I mentioned all the episodes at least once or twice.
Analysed four in detail.

Rfelt110191

HSC
I dunno about every1 else but i was like celebrating when it said "at least" one coz it meant i could do less paragraphs... I have serious timing issues with attempting to squeeze my essays into 40 mins

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I did two, did anyone else do an actual current affairs program? I looked at Today Tonight and showed the use of the techniques used to manipulate the truth in frontline, without the motive of satire, anyone else?

knots&crosses

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
One related, but its a strong text.
And I think I mentioned all the episodes at least once or twice.
Analysed four in detail.
I only mentioned two episodes, but in detail. Would that be wrong??

lucidassembly

HSC
knots&crosses said:
Definitely not. Our teacher (an HSC marker) said analysing two episodes in detail is the optimum approach to take. Other methods are fine too, but doing two episodes is definitely not wrong.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
knots&crosses said:
Of course not. What works for one person does not work for the other. It depends on how you structured your essay, the themes and things you looked at.. So many variables. Its best not compare yourself to people after the fact. That what the past years been for =d

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
thommy said:
I had 15 minutes left, and hadn't written anything for related texts. I was only going to do one, but after having done the first, for some reason decided to do my second related text. As a result, I finished my conclusion literally 2 seconds before "PENS DOWN!".

heh thats almost the same as me, i only had 15 mins left too, i used 2 as well, just seemed as though it was fitting well, i finished on 'finish your last sentence' laughs.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i used 2 texts...
ended up writing 2 booklets haha (did that essay first)
handwriting wasn't massive, but it was on the larger side of average.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
i used 2 texts...
ended up writing 2 booklets haha (did that essay first)
handwriting wasn't massive, but it was on the larger side of average.

SHIT HEY

lizcowan

HSC
I used two... (frontline)

I used the truth manipulation website, and Lindy Chamberlain: Revisited (a book about the "dingo took my baby" mum)

Mine worked out to be exactly a booklet, soo im happy :)

I saved time but only writing on three issues that the 4 texts have in common, rather then discussing them individually.

HSC
i'd prepared two. but since it said one and i thought it would be more efficient to spend that extra time on module B, so i chose my strongest one. i did two poems (ted hughes) in detail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)