Diet Advice (1 Viewer)

mozzafiato11

HSC
Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is well and studying hard for the upcoming half yearlys!!

I just started my half yearlys today and have already seen in the last week that I have been eating an excessive amount of food :mad3:

I can't help it, I'm always hungry and need an energy boost!

Does anyone have any tips or know of any energy filled foods that are not full of fat/carbs? Legit does anyone want to be my fitness buddy over this year, i need the motivation ahah

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah definitely eat some fruit whilst studying. An apple gives you more energy than coffee, and it is sustained for a longer period with that drop off at the end that can leave you feeling tired and groggy. I tend to eat grapes as they are quite easy to have whilst studying.

Robbie M

HSC
Eating complex carbs like whole meal bread or oats will keep you full for longer and give you lasting energy, add fruit and its a great combo

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Idk about you but putting on some nightcore is a good energy boost LOL

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You can also do some cardio too, like going for a walk in the park, jogging for a bit etc. It's a good way to clear your head and also burn some calories.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
nut/oat bars and plenty of water, I think uncle tobys ones are pretty cheap and you can bulk buy them from most supermarkets.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is well and studying hard for the upcoming half yearlys!!

I just started my half yearlys today and have already seen in the last week that I have been eating an excessive amount of food :mad3:

I can't help it, I'm always hungry and need an energy boost!

Does anyone have any tips or know of any energy filled foods that are not full of fat/carbs? Legit does anyone want to be my fitness buddy over this year, i need the motivation ahah
Yeah sure why not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)