• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

different law schools (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Frigid said:
*me loves me tall poppy syndrome.*

yo poohboy, are you the '04 grammar kid whose parents bought him a $300K SL600 convertible and then bought you a $200K numberplate? :rolleyes:

true story from my frd alex (1st yr HECS comlaw UNSW, your grade)
There's one of them at sydney, with the numberplate 4MYHSC, so I hear.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
There's one of them at sydney, with the numberplate 4MYHSC, so I hear.
i want the number plate LOIYA, or, in the alternative, M00T U.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
quick frigid you better get some copyright on that fast or i'll steal that intellectual property *i think thats what it is*
first car i want: previous model Lexus IS200/300. in black. with that numberplate. :)

but i'll wait til graduation.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
first car i want: previous model Lexus IS200/300. in black. with that numberplate. :)

but i'll wait til graduation.
Well you make it to graduation before me...I'll just have to think of something better...oh well I can live with my "lionel hutz" year 12 jersey for now

X

xeuyrawp

velox said:
but the car is so tryhard. Its 'prestige' but its a lexus......
I happen to like Lexus. They are really sporty and comfortable, and the one that I drove took off like a flash.

Although you go over to the US, and they have a toyota badge. hehe.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
he doesnt have intellect
i must suggest does who aren't snobs but still have to pay for their degrees are dumb.

and stop following me around BoS, stalker.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
quit being an asshole
i enjoy it every minute of it.
Who's got a bad name?

Remind us again why lawyers have a bad name … oh yes, because legal firms sometimes do things like sue the Yellow Pages for giving their advertisements an inferior placing. The Arizona Republic reported that a local firm, with the slogan “Beyond Aggressive”, had paid more than US$133,840 for a full-colour ad in the Verizon Yellow Pages. When a similar cardboard ‘tab’ ad was sold to a competing firm and given a better placing in the book, attorney David Michael Cantor filed a breach of contract suit in Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Republic stated that Verizon had offered Cantor gifts as compensation, but he was unimpressed. “They went with the adage of forgiveness rather than permission. That doesn’t work with a law firm,” he said. To be fair, he also said he had filed the suit but not served it on Verizon, and was actually hoping it would speed up negotiations with the company. “I think ultimately we will resolve it amicably,” he said.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
miss_gtr said:
stupid me.. im 5ft, and i got a MEDIUM.. cuz i tried on a medium one and it fit.. but my medium is huge.. i dont even need to wear a skirt when i wear it
stupid guys sizes...I have a small and it goes almost over my bum...YAY ur 5ft like me thats so cool

I have been told I'll object and the judge will say "who said that" grrrr I have tried out a real bar table and I can be seen over it :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
stupid me.. im 5ft, and i got a MEDIUM.. cuz i tried on a medium one and it fit.. but my medium is huge.. i dont even need to wear a skirt when i wear it
I don't think we needed to know the last part :p

btw, is that your room in your avatar? If so, your really obsessed :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol hahaa. yes thats my bed.. u should see my ROOM... thats fanatical.
Oh geez ... I thought I was bad *rollseyes*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)