Differerence between Friends and Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ulterior motive? What happened to guys just wanting to be with a girl cos they like them..?
yeah

in a sort of platonic, non-relationship seeking way

because they're nice to be around and to talk to

and stuff

Last edited:

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Guys aren't friends with girls just for the sake of it, there is always an ulterior motive.

Chances are if you tell him how you feel he'll feel the same. I'd bet my car on it.
Bro, no offence but that's a harsh post. Not all guys want to get with a chick. I'm a dude, I've got plenty of female friends and lol believe me, I do not want to get with them. I really just want then as friends.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys aren't friends with girls just for the sake of it, there is always an ulterior motive.

Chances are if you tell him how you feel he'll feel the same. I'd bet my car on it.
Yeah not true

Premium Member
HSC
So all you dorks are telling me if your 'female friends' hit on you out of the blue you'd turn them down?

Please

Sure it may be harsh to say but for the most part in my experience it is true. I've seen a lot of guys latch on to women to be their 'friends'. I essentially tell the woman that the dude is interested, she asks him, and just like magic she now knows he likes her.

Perhaps there are a number of straight guys out there who want women just as friends for the companionship, trust, or whatever. But don't go around proclaiming about how reliable and trustworthy you can be to a female friend when if the perfect 'opportunity' arose with either her or any of her friends on your radar, you'd take it.

You guys are acting way too sincere and loyal on here compared to what actually transpires in reality. Just look at all the e-knights flocking to prove me wrong.

kevintang

HSC
Bro, no offence but that's a harsh post. Not all guys want to get with a chick. I'm a dude, I've got plenty of female friends and lol believe me, I do not want to get with them. I really just want then as friends.
Let's have a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

Lauzbabe

HSC
Uni Grad
To all the people who think the difference between friends and boy/girlfriend is sex.

Who says you can't fuck your friends? That does NOT automatically make him your boyfriend!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
if you can put your penis in anyone's ear

that either means you're grievously injuring someone or have a seriously tiny penis

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So all you dorks are telling me if your 'female friends' hit on you out of the blue you'd turn them down?

Please

Sure it may be harsh to say but for the most part in my experience it is true. I've seen a lot of guys latch on to women to be their 'friends'. I essentially tell the woman that the dude is interested, she asks him, and just like magic she now knows he likes her.

Perhaps there are a number of straight guys out there who want women just as friends for the companionship, trust, or whatever. But don't go around proclaiming about how reliable and trustworthy you can be to a female friend when if the perfect 'opportunity' arose with either her or any of her friends on your radar, you'd take it.

You guys are acting way too sincere and loyal on here compared to what actually transpires in reality. Just look at all the e-knights flocking to prove me wrong.
This is what women actually believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)