Differerence between Friends and Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
This question must have been asked a million times..
but only just recently am I starting to fall for a really good guy friend of mine.
+ i havent been in a proper relationship because I used to always focused on my education first.

All im trying to say is.. are there some differences between having a close guy friend and boyfriend??
:)

RANK 1

HSC
This question must have been asked a million times..
but only just recently am I starting to fall for a really good guy friend of mine.
+ i havent been in a proper relationship because I used to always focused on my education first.

All im trying to say is.. are there some differences between having a close guy friend and boyfriend??
:)
yes. you don't fuck your close guy friend

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You let your boyfriend stick his finger in your belly button.

That's when you'll know.

Lentern

HSC
Perhaps you and your friend should be defining the terms of your relationship, rather than tides of social opinion. I dunno, just an idea.

M

MichelleV

Are you glued by way of hands or face= boyfriend
Having sex/being touchy feely beyond normal levels= boyfriend

None of the above= generally not your boyfriend

Lentern

HSC
it's entirely the mind set as fuck buddies have -physical intimacy- but not a boyfriend/girlfriend type deal.
agree with lentern- it's official when you both agree it is
Ugh, why would you use the word official in this sort of context. Completely destroys the romance.

Eg155

HSC
hmm I get what OP is saying , like you may not know if the other person sees the cliched 'spark' that you see/feel. :L
ok well just talk about it with him. He may feel the same and also want to focus on school; in that case you guys can be just extremely close friends and make it official post- HSC?. :)

mike12345678

HSC
hmm I get what OP is saying , like you may not know if the other person sees the cliched 'spark' that you see/feel. :L
ok well just talk about it with him. He may feel the same and also want to focus on school; in that case you guys can be just extremely close friends and make it official post- HSC?. :)
i absolutely agree with this +1. talk to him let him know how you feel and work something out. saying this out of experience

Eg155

HSC
Yep. If you leave your feelings left unsaid then you won't know if mutuality is in existence.
I know from experience in my case too. ^ .
Please, don't let it go.

Premium Member
HSC
Guys aren't friends with girls just for the sake of it, there is always an ulterior motive.

Chances are if you tell him how you feel he'll feel the same. I'd bet my car on it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Guys aren't friends with girls just for the sake of it, there is always an ulterior motive.

Chances are if you tell him how you feel he'll feel the same. I'd bet my car on it.
yeah like maybe... being able to talk to them about some other stuff that their other friends don't usually talk about...?

or were you insinuating something more... adult

HSC
Uni Grad

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Notsureifsrs

Eg155

HSC

I tend to think this also. But it my not be that he wants 'in'with the girl parsee; could be for to meet other girls through her or to hook in with the best friend. You never know.
But yes, I believe in there being some kind of ulterior motive...

Thief

!!
HSC
Ulterior motive? What happened to guys just wanting to be with a girl cos they like them..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)