Difficulty to catch up on Chemistry. (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail this chemistry exam, its 20% weighting. Unfortunately. The reason being is because I was an idiot and didn't commit to the subject at all through the first half of year 12. It falls on the same day as a 30% weighting 2u mathematics exam so I've had to prioritise my cramming mathematics study over chem. How hard do you guys think it would be to bounce back from this? I'm in a >400 ranking school (lol), there isn't that much competition in the class except for probably 2 people, I'm sure others will be in the same situation. But in terms of getting a good atar >85 is it fairly achievable considering my poor effort this far?

Cheers

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Generally, at a rank >400 school, you can afford to stuff up ONE assessment, provided that you smash the rest. I managed to pull from 17th to 2nd in Year 11 at a selective school and 8th to 1st in Physics in Year 12 - it's always possible.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on how you define strong. If you're at a rank 400 school, odds are, you have little "strong competition. In fact, I'd say you will most likely have quite weak competition but might be "strong" relative to you. In contrast, they COULD be a strong cohort but that is uncommon.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)