Dillema (1 Viewer)

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
hsc formals........ok now...ive got the choice of taking my girlfriend to my formal or not.......reasons for the asking of this question is.....if i take her i cant go to the after party and gt drunk for 3 days on end, but i do get to have sex with her...if i dont take her i get to get drukn for days on end...but no sex with her.....wat do i do...

hipPo3

HSC
what a stupid question
if u like ur gf .. then take her with u .. u can always get drunk
if ur just looking for sex .. then why have a gf ?
if u want to get drunk .. then why waste time with a gf ?

use ur brain numbnuts

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
i am im just confused aswell coz its also maybe one of the last chances ill be with my yr 12 grade.....but it will be the first time my gf and i have sex....its not that im just goin 4 sex...im saying that because its the first time etc...but i DUNNO.....HELP ME JEBUS

hipPo3

HSC
thats even more stupid .. if u have a gf then u can have sex anytime u want ..
since it the last time ull be with the 12 buds then the obvious choice is goto afterparty

But theres no reason u cant go with ur gf to the afterparty...

pmr_123

HSC
why don't you take your gf back to her olds place and then go to the after party, if you two are in a happy stable relationship then there will be another oppportunity to have sex.
and how doy ou know you're definitely going to get laid if you take her?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
well no i get to the catch iof i take my gf her rents want us at her place by 1 seeing as the formal ends at 12...they sed i can sleep over etc....so thats why i cant go after party
Your first time is going to be at her house, with her parents home? You do realise that during sex, people make noises. :rolleyes:

Take your girlfriend, go to the after party with her and both of you can get drunk. I would advise against losing your virginity while drunk at an afterparty but if you like the sound of that, well, your choice.

Seeing as it probably will be the last time your grade is seen together, I suggest you go to the after party. Sex can wait.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
well the fact that the formals in the rocks and she lives out at stanwell park doesnt help the matter as it is a 2 hr trip to her house so theirs no point in goin back to the city for after party...plus her parents sat us down and sed that after the formal if she is to come with me it is cool for me to share a bed with their daughter and if it was to become that we have sexual intercourse they are behind us as they know it will be our decision(her rentys are kool) but i have also sat down with her and spoken to her about the decision and she sed she doesnt mind if i ask her or not as their is always her formal aswell.....but i dont know if she really meant that...so their fore i am confused

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
well the fact that the formals in the rocks and she lives out at stanwell park doesnt help the matter as it is a 2 hr trip to her house so theirs no point in goin back to the city for after party...plus her parents sat us down and sed that after the formal if she is to come with me it is cool for me to share a bed with their daughter and if it was to become that we have sexual intercourse they are behind us as they know it will be our decision(her rentys are kool) but i have also sat down with her and spoken to her about the decision and she sed she doesnt mind if i ask her or not as their is always her formal aswell.....but i dont know if she really meant that...so their fore i am confused
My dear, dear child, if you can't make a simple decision like this, how do you expect to cope with future relationship issues? :p

Seriously though, if I tell you to do something, will you do it? I'm a stranger who knows nothing about you, your girlfriend, or your relationship. In the end, it's up to you and her to figure this out, because it depends on what the both of you are comfortable with.

EDIT: Oh? That's great to hear. :) You made a good decision then. ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it's not like you HAVE to have sex with her on the night of your formal. so cliche.

i'm guessing your girlfriend WANTS you to take her to the formal, right? so afterwards, drop her home and then go to the afterparty. that way, she's happy that she went to the formal, and you're happy that you went to the afters. and you can secks later.

unless, of course, she wants you to spend the whole night with her. but i'm hoping she'd understand that it's YOUR formal and like you said, your last opportunity to hang out with everyone from school.

so, school? when you'll never have the chance again?
or sex? when there'll be plenty of better, non-cliche times? :p

edit: pretty much a mix of what pmr_123 and dreamerish said

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
true...i just posted for guidance as this issue has bugged me throught my studies...and it still is and i do not want to dissapoint her although i do not want to dissapoint my friends...although ass written in a previouse post if she loves me shell understand...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
true...i just posted for guidance as this issue has bugged me throught my studies...and it still is and i do not want to dissapoint her although i do not want to dissapoint my friends...although ass written in a previouse post if she loves me shell understand...
If her parents don't mind you sleeping with their daughter, then you can have sex any time. The next night, even. :p

It doesn't have to be on the formal night.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
true....but then theirs that little thing in my mind saying the night we both got dressed up as iff we was goin to a wedding etc i go to her house...her parents allow me to sleep with their daughter...its like a fairytale...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ok im going to butt in with the bleedingly obvious.
as dreamerish said, sex = noise, and you really dont want someone walking in on your first time with the poor girl. thus i say....

get a hotel room.

there are heaps of nice hotels around sydney. then spend the time making it nice and romantic and special. for shizzleous. who wants to have sex for the first time while the rest of the family are there? or when they know what you're doing? eeeh.
better yet, just go to the afterparty because you wouldnt make it much of a special time for her anyway if you just want to go get drunk with your mates.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
true....but then theirs that little thing in my mind saying the night we both got dressed up as iff we was goin to a wedding etc i go to her house...her parents allow me to sleep with their daughter...its like a fairytale...
Lol, I don't know about you, but I would not be comfortable having sex with my boyfriend if his parents are under the same roof. :p

My boyfriend and I booked a hotel room on the formal night. It's not going to be the first time we've had sex, but we'd still prefer that than going back to his or my house.

Don't expect too much. It sounds like you have everything figured out in your head. :p It's very American Pie-esque. Sex happens when it happens. Planning everything takes away the thrill of it. :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
alex_london0 said:
i dont understand wat u mean by this...
right. ill sum it up.
if you're with your girlfriend but would rather be with your mates, she'll notice.
therefore, just go to the afterparty.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
well we have spoken and we came to the agreement that if we where to have sex anytime soon on one of our formal nights (hers or mine) would be the opportune time as we both feel that it would be a special time for both.... nothing has been planned its just that we have both spoken and thought that to have sex on that night would be the ultimate time for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)