• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dillema (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
well we have spoken and we came to the agreement that if we where to have sex anytime soon on one of our formal nights (hers or mine) would be the opportune time as we both feel that it would be a special time for both.... nothing has been planned its just that we have both spoken and thought that to have sex on that night would be the ultimate time for us
Then do it.

Ultimately, you need to choose the option that would lead to the least regrets.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
hmm....i dunno..... thats my biggest dillemma atm like Do i go with my friends...or do i go with the mrs.....
Dude, your biggest dilemma is whether to dwell on this triviality and forget you have your first HSC exam in less than 48 hours, or study your butt off and leave the formal problem alone.

aSpirit

HSC
alex_london0, you are a fucking loser. Don't bother having a girlfriend if you aren't prepared to sacrifice alcohol to be with her. If you were any wiser, you would probably try to have both.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
aSpirit said:
alex_london0, you are a fucking loser. Don't bother having a girlfriend if you aren't prepared to sacrifice alcohol to be with her. If you were any wiser, you would probably try to have both.
His question is legitimate. It is a difficult choice for many because their partners don't go to their school and they want to both have a good time with their friends for the last time and to enjoy their night with their boy/girlfriend.

I wouldn't call it a dilemma, but "fucking loser" is a bit extreme.

KYKYJ

HSC
mate!

How much do you like this girl?
are u gonna spend the rest of your life with her? cause y waste sumthing as precious as virginity to fufill sum little cliche'd formal night sex dream that society has put in our minds. . .?
my advice is wait till ur married mate AND gettin drunk has a momentary pleasure. . just think abt it. .i used 2 do it. . and not remember the next mornin? how am i supposed 2 have good fun knoing that id wake up the next mornin and not remember it? if u really wanna hav fun go to the afterparty and don't drink. . so you'll remember the good last moments with ur yr 12 mates. .
But this is only my opinion. . .do wat ur heart is tellin u and not ur brain or genitals. .

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I only read the first couple posts. But ffs, there's more to relationships than sex :rolleyes:

Also you don't have to get drunk to have a good time.

Doughnut Queen

HSC
Dumsum said:
I only read the first couple posts. But ffs, there's more to relationships than sex :rolleyes:

Also you don't have to get drunk to have a good time.

Exactly! To me you don't really sound mature enough to be considering sex in the first place.

If you plan it then it most likely be more uncomfortable and you'd be way more nervous. It's better to at let each other knwo that ur ready and then whenever the right moment comes, then at least you both know your prepared.

BTW I think ur lucky 2 have ur gfs' parents freely let you sleep with thier daughter but then again I think how uncomfortable would it be to talk to them knowing that they know you're deflowering thier daughter before marriage - lol

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
hipPo3 said:
what a stupid question
if u like ur gf .. then take her with u .. u can always get drunk
if ur just looking for sex .. then why have a gf ?
if u want to get drunk .. then why waste time with a gf ?

use ur brain numbnuts

i agree...

ur a fking dumb ass alex_london0...... get ur priorities right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)