Discussion of SC & its Notes (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
geog/history was scary!

in the maths one there was this question on something that I was supposed to have learned in yr 7, but haven't used at all since the lesson that we learned it in.

jarding432

I'm in a league of my own
Originally posted by ZeGoat
in my opinion, the history/geography test is the hardest of all the school cert tests and should study more for it....i betta go do some now then *sigh*
I was in the first year to sit this exam, it wasn't that bad, but it was weird! Mostly general knowledge sort of stuff - not directly what we did in class.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by jarding432
I was in the first year to sit this exam, it wasn't that bad, but it was weird! Mostly general knowledge sort of stuff - not directly what we did in class.
i thought it was a complete utter waste of time. thank goodness i didnt have to do the computer skills :rolleyes:

TheKing

hist and geog.... blab and blab you need to know rough notes on it and you'll do fine....
i thought maths was easy in yr 10...
i bombed everyone of my in school assessments in yr10 maths and ended up with a 92 in maths in the school cert...

saa

thanks for the links :D

will be good to show someone I tutor..

Nasr.

HSC
I can easily say that your post help me in most of the test thanx alot nearly everything i got was in thanx alot again...

Nasr.

HSC
Thanx but i dont have the goegraphy text book does anyone know know were i can find the information plz reply quick...

Lavenderpup

HSC
I would like to say that its 1-2 short answers and 2-3 short answers, and they aren't short, they're more like 15 lines for 5 markers and a 10 + 20 lines for 10 markers because they're two questions broken up into 4 marks and 6 marks :uhhuh: 12 and 23 short answers? o_O Don't be scary

Mumma

HSC
Umm.. I got a band 5 and -

I didnt listen in class, infact i probably spent more time unconcious than concious
I didnt study
I didnt *really* attempt the exam, my written response attitude was like "meh ill scribble some shit down about womens rights and about how much they sucked in the 1920s"

Well unless a band 5 to you is a crap mark... anyway, who cares? its the SC.

Mumma

HSC
haha... thats hilarious. I got an 84 or something and my parents started laughing.. i thought id get a band 2 or something cause i had no fluffy idea what i was doing. it was pure bullshit and my parents knew it.

dont worry about it, the SC is a piece of crap that doesnt count towards anything. just get 99.95 in your HSC or something. ah well. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)