Discussion of SC & its Notes (1 Viewer)

Mumma

HSC
:eek: Haha alright. I had a quick read through (not everything offcourse, its too detailed/long) and honestly cant see anything wrong with the notes… they’re detailed and cover everything. Anyone who could actually memorise everything in there is going to get 100. Though maybe being too detailed isn’t a good thing – the school certificate exam has pretty general questions, and the topics used in the multiple choice are very easy and don’t need notes like these. The extended response topic notes are fine, though whenever I studied for class history exams I used to write and describe things using paragraphs so I could understand things better. However that’s just me and my study techniques, which brings me to my next point. If someone really wants to study for a subject, they should always write their own notes and use other people’s notes as extras or supplements. If you look at it this way, you’re notes are more than adequate and I’m sure many history geeks next year will find your notes very useful.
Sorry if that sounded like a big load of bullshit, but its the best I could come up with :p

paganinio

HSC
Mumma said:
Umm.. I got a band 5 and -

I didnt listen in class, infact i probably spent more time unconcious than concious
I didnt study
I didnt *really* attempt the exam, my written response attitude was like "meh ill scribble some shit down about womens rights and about how much they sucked in the 1920s"

Well unless a band 5 to you is a crap mark... anyway, who cares? its the SC.
best post I've ever seen on this board ;)
P.S.In my country we don't study Australian History AT ALL(almost)

paganinio

HSC
something don't understand from document 1:
Newton’s second law is; when an unbalanced eternal force acts on an object, the resultant acceleration produced is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, mathematically;

F=ma where
m=mass of object (kg)
a= acceleration of object (ms-2)
F= the external force (N newtons)
Are Eternal force and EXternal force both correct here?

speedo

HSC
answerz to syllabus points

hey can any of you give me the answers to the syllabus points for science?? plz!!!

speedo

HSC
what's wrong

has ne1 even bothered to look at this thread?????????

tigergal

Wests Tigers Supporter
HSC
I got 98 in History.
The key is learning the changes in rights of Women and Aboriginals from 1900 until present. They will take you far.
I'm willing to type up a general gist of my women and aboriginal essays if anyone wants it.

delz

HSC
Need SC Notes

Hey need any notes you have for the SC specially for HSIE history and Geography papers and Science. If u have any of these please send to delz666@hotmail.com

Really appreciated

dreamer7

HSC
I am having trouble finding:

relates movements of the earth's plates to convection currents in the asthenosphere and to gravitational forces

can anyone help

gijoe

Banned
Mumma said:
Umm.. I got a band 5 and -

I didnt listen in class, infact i probably spent more time unconcious than concious
I didnt study
I didnt *really* attempt the exam, my written response attitude was like "meh ill scribble some shit down about womens rights and about how much they sucked in the 1920s"

Well unless a band 5 to you is a crap mark... anyway, who cares? its the SC.
I'm really dissapointed in your attitude towards the school certificate I hope you get a band 1 in the hsc arshole

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
hey,
Awesome notes, just very detialed :lol: Thanks alot tho, with these i might pass becuase im really just sleeping in history atm. Its so damn boring.

Thanks agian Mumma

Cheers

Tu17

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hey these notes are great!

i didn't really know how to go about makin notes for history, so these gave me a good idea of how to go about it...

i didn't know about the inquiry questions before so yeah

they're really helpful :)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
tigergal said:
I got 98 in History.
The key is learning the changes in rights of Women and Aboriginals from 1900 until present. They will take you far.
I'm willing to type up a general gist of my women and aboriginal essays if anyone wants it.
hey, i've read this b4, that knowing about women and aboriginal issues is a main factor....

what exactly about them though? there's not really much on women - only about voting, and then their roles changing after WW1 and WW2 .....and the equal pay stuff

is that it?

and there's even less on aboriginals...... :S

P

pLuvia

good notes for history is to get the excel books~ my teacher practically photocopied the whole book for everyone in my class last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)