Disgusting Student Unions (1 Viewer)

nikmueller

HSC
age has nothing to do with being a responsible manager or representative. it is about maturity, integrity, honesty and serving others.

The election system is supposed to weed out the corrupt and self-serving and put the right people in the right positions. if the systems putting the people into postions of power are not working then that is crap, but that can be fixed. it is not the entire concept of student unions that need to be dumped.

is a roflcopter
HSC
victor ma and gigi wong are ballers lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
koube0530 said:
Haha... see my post above. MUSU was liquidated a few years back. You're obviously too young, kid, to have lived through that.

And how do we know you're a kid? You just come in and hurl insults, just like those student politics thugs. I'm starting to suspect you're one of those. Why don't people like you and Ma go get a real job, and contribute something to society? You don't have to be an investment banking grad making $200,000 pa, but do something productive with life, thug.
Rofl, please, "oh I know you are but what am I" argument. Awesome. Thanks now you're at 'my level'.

First things first:

koube0530 said:
I don't believe 20-yr old kids are in a position to control millions of dollars like the used to. The reason MUSU went bankrupt was because they don't even understand the financial statements, as the lawyers and accountants have testified to in court.
Yes, thats why Ma was someone in his 30s, has a wife, has a masters from another uni, and had run for a a local council.

Yes, he had no idea how to transfer funds, change the constitution to make himself politically invulnerable, and managed to not only rig the MQ elections but those of SUPRA.

Yes, because he had no idea what he was doing.

Idiot.

Anyway, I was just saying they're in a much weaker position than they used to be in, before the topic got steered away by people making random insults.
You come in with some ignorant view of how politics, fraud and general life works and claim that these things are blanket views of the world. But I digress, your opinions amount to not much, purely because you have little to no idea what actually happens it seems.

"OH NOES STUFF WENT WRONG" Is about as best I could decipher your incoherent pseudo attempts at being political.

Rofl, seriously, what are you an arts student?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
koube0530 said:
Seriously, have you ever been in student politics, kid? You're er... first year semester 1 aren't you?
koube0530 said:
You're obviously too young, kid, to have lived through that.
koube0530 said:
I don't believe 20-yr old kids are in a position
+
koube0530 said:
people making random insults.
Pot. Meet kettle.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sidenote: will Ma go to jail?

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
Rofl, please, "oh I know you are but what am I" argument. Awesome. Thanks now you're at 'my level'.

First things first:

Yes, thats why Ma was someone in his 30s, has a wife, has a masters from another uni, and had run for a a local council.

Yes, he had no idea how to transfer funds, change the constitution to make himself politically invulnerable, and managed to not only rig the MQ elections but those of SUPRA.

Yes, because he had no idea what he was doing.

Idiot.

You come in with some ignorant view of how politics, fraud and general life works and claim that these things are blanket views of the world. But I digress, your opinions amount to not much, purely because you have little to no idea what actually happens it seems.

"OH NOES STUFF WENT WRONG" Is about as best I could decipher your incoherent pseudo attempts at being political.

Rofl, seriously, what are you an arts student?
He's already said he wasn't talking about Ma in particular. He said that a few times too.

Reading your opponent's posts selectively is the key to winning internet arguments. I once wrote a post about that. You must have read it or maybe you're a natural.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Omnidragon said:
He's already said he wasn't talking about Ma in particular. He said that a few times too.

Reading your opponent's posts selectively is the key to winning internet arguments. I once wrote a post about that. You must have read it or maybe you're a natural.
Answer the question you want to answer is part of rhetoric 101.

koube0530

HSC
Omnidragon said:
Pot meet kettle just summed it up. Good post.
Hah!! You're a joker and a half.

The other guy (what's his name again?) comes prancing in hurling insults at me. He's in a realm of his own. He makes these worldly statements that mean nothing, never engages in the substance of the debate and takes my posts out of context.

Even you pointed out that I wasn't talking about Ma and he uses Ma as his example. I'm not even going to bother with first years like that... obviously has no idea what the real world is like.

koube0530

HSC
Whoa!! You're a clown, as well as a joker.

Have fun with life earning $20000 as a university thug, like asylum.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
koube0530 said:
Hah!! You're a joker and a half.

The other guy (what's his name again?) comes prancing in hurling insults at me. He's in a realm of his own. He makes these worldly statements that mean nothing, never engages in the substance of the debate and takes my posts out of context.

Even you pointed out that I wasn't talking about Ma and he uses Ma as his example. I'm not even going to bother with first years like that... obviously has no idea what the real world is like.
welp im sure you extra 4 years at uni have given you a world of experience in the "real world" in LLB/BCom, serious blue collar stuff there

you start the thread with a biased title, totally don't have an opinion i can see were in a excellent discussion here

finish off your topic with a dumb statement, howard didn't stamp out unions, they still exist and at least at usyd, the uni is funding them

also, do tell, what happened at sydney university. you seem to know some secret.

koube0530

HSC
Er... let's just say you'll never get into LLB/BComm with your standards. So why would I bother explaining to you?

O and I'm sure your 1 semester experience set you up well, didn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
koube0530 said:
Er... let's just say you'll never get into LLB/BComm with your standards. So why would I bother explaining to you?

O and I'm sure your 1 semester experience set you up well, didn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA
BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO DO AN LLB. YOU JUST HAVE TO.

yes excellent now your useful legal training is making you use ad hominem arguments

get the fuck off these forums, you registered 5 years after your VCE to post this thread.

koube0530

HSC
Whatever. Go build some more bridges with your engineering degree. At least I can drive over it with my new porsche as a corporate lawyer.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
koube0530 said:
Whatever. Go build some more bridges with your engineering degree. At least I can drive over it with my new porsche as a corporate lawyer.
LOL GREAT STUFF REALLY BURNING HERE
\

CHECK OUT MA PORSCHE DONT EVEN OWN IT YET

koube0530

HSC
Yea, no need to scream. You seem so angry. I hope you haven't popped a blood vessel in your head.

Just to let you know, this will be the last time I open this thread so I won't see any more of your childish insults. Insult me all you want now, because I won't see it. Glad you're going to be reading this.

I seriously hope you don't pop a blood vessel after reading all that.

HAHAHAHA! Last says always win the argument! No more retaliation from you LMFAO

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
Rorix said:
ok, its bothered me long enough

whats the pokemon supposed to mean?
the pokemon is slowpoke. the thread starter is a tad slow on the uptake?

And, after reading that last post, I think it was completely justified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)