Distinction Course Discussion (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
wendybird said:
you think they be the same time? I have a feeling not; firstly because as you said, the philosophy residentials are only 2dayers over weekends in the city rather than week long expeditions, but secondly because the philosophy residentials correspond to the modules, (ie. held after 1/2 and 3/4 modules) and will hence run under different schedules.

i hope though, the first residential which is about skills and a crash course in rhetoric; will come before school starts. I have several other things which may coincide..:hammer:
Well, I am not sure. They won't exactly coincide with the timetabling of your topics. I don't think it fits exactly with our modules too. But yeah, it will prob during weekends seeing that most people are available on the day. But even if there are some crashes, they are all compulsory....

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i got the package!!!!!
so exciting...lol they gave us cd's though

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
o_O

I want one!!!

I will go Jedi once I get the package! :jedi: (I will cut the package into piece!)

How big is this anyway? Did you manage to carry the package into your room?

BTW, where is the syllabus for Cosmology?

Last edited:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
o_O

I want one!!!

I will go Jedi once I get the package! :jedi: (I will cut the package into piece!)

How big is this anyway? Did you manage to carry the package into your room?

BTW, where is the syllabus for Cosmology?
uhh it was pretty small, lol
we have CD's for our modules.
umm syllabus, bos website? i dunno maybe the package has it too

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^Oh, I see.

So not everyone got it.

Timothy.Siu said:
yeah, i think so, i was sleeping though but when i woke up i saw it and my mum sed they came ages ago or something
btw can you describe how big the package was? I might sound a bit pedantic but I just want to know...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jetblack2007 said:
Thats a good question. Then i can tell whether it comes in the normal mail....
Yeah, because if they are all in cd's forms, the package should be rather small unless they give us some other stuff like mini telescopes. :p

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
^Oh, I see.

So not everyone got it.

btw can you describe how big the package was? I might sound a bit pedantic but I just want to know...
a4x5cm approx

jet

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, because if they are all in cd's forms, the package should be rather small unless they give us some other stuff like mini telescopes. :p
LOL. I wish.

My gifted and talented coordinator was gonna set me up with one.
I never actually had a coordinator. She was appointed for next year, but she has still given me heaps of stuff to help me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jetblack2007 said:
LOL. I wish.

My gifted and talented coordinator was gonna set me up with one.
I never actually had a coordinator. She was appointed for next year, but she has still given me heaps of stuff to help me.
What did your teacher give you?

jet

Banned
HSC
Ummm i got a podcast on Dark Energy so far. She was talking about other stuff. She mentioned a telescope shop in glebe.
She only approached me in the last week of school.

hoschke118

HSC
mine just arrived, and I live in wollongong so i'm sort of assuming most people have theirs by now. It's a LOT smaller than i expected.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
hoschke118 said:
mine just arrived, and I live in wollongong so i'm sort of assuming most people have theirs by now. It's a LOT smaller than i expected.
lolyeah its heaps small, but u get cd's

anyone read and done the revision questions yet?

Last edited:

hoschke118

HSC
No, not yet. I'm leaving for a few days very soon so i have no time to look through it at all.
But i did check the readings for the first 2 modules and they haven't changed in the last 3 years which means I can use my brothers printed versions :)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
hoschke118 said:
No, not yet. I'm leaving for a few days very soon so i have no time to look through it at all.
But i did check the readings for the first 2 modules and they haven't changed in the last 3 years which means I can use my brothers printed versions :)
nice...lol
he can help you too~!

VampireGirl

HSC
I got back from holidays last night and found the package sitting on my doorstep! It's alot smaller than i expected and yes there are CD's. Lol i'm so excited about it!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
VampireGirl said:
I got back from holidays last night and found the package sitting on my doorstep! It's alot smaller than i expected and yes there are CD's. Lol i'm so excited about it!!!
already started studying?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
hehe, i just read a bit on the day i got it and haven't touched it since
but the only i remember is like what an AU is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)