District 9 (1 Viewer)

SairsyFairy

HSC
I saw this movie the day it came out and I have to say it was bloody great.

One of the better Sci Fi movies I've seen.

Garygaz

HSC
I'm not the only one with no "logical thought process". Please don't try and edit it.
You are clearly yet to master the grammatical correctness of the English language. But seriously, if you think that you're in some way 'unique' or 'special' telling people to eat chum on an internet forum 'liek an intenetz cool guiy', you should consider overdosing on panadol.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
shut the fuck up, guys, and lets talk about how awesome this movie is.

i think i might go see it in my mid-semester break, i wanna see inglourious basterds too.

Freddie09

HSC
okay, seen district 9 as of saturday. honestly, not as good as it looks! and the camera panning all over the place?! motion sickness! lol don't waste your 12 bucks! if you really want to see it wait for it to come out on the net coz then you won't have to pay for such a shit film.

Garygaz

HSC
okay, seen district 9 as of saturday. honestly, not as good as it looks! and the camera panning all over the place?! motion sickness! lol don't waste your 12 bucks! if you really want to see it wait for it to come out on the net coz then you won't have to pay for such a shit film.
Whyyyyy please tell me you don't think Transfomers 2 is the blockbuster hit of '09(or Twilight)!

Freddie09

HSC
NO not my style at all, Robert Pattinson has a face like the back of a shovel. i'm into action and sci fi n that i just didn't like district 9. i guess i was expecting something quite different, going from what was in the trailer.

Last edited:

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
You are clearly yet to master the grammatical correctness of the English language. But seriously, if you think that you're in some way 'unique' or 'special' telling people to eat chum on an internet forum 'liek an intenetz cool guiy', you should consider overdosing on panadol.
Apologies for the grammatical error.

No I don't think I'm special or unique. I don't type like a 7th grader. Learn to lighten up :sun:. Don't get so aggressive over "go eat chum".

Garygaz

HSC
NO not my style at all, Robert Pattinson has a face like the back of a shovel. i'm into action and sci fi n that i just didn't like district 9. i guess i was expecting something quite different, going from what was in the trailer.
What's your idea of a good sci fi movie then?

iiinsane02

HSC
I don't think you have either, or anyone else for that matter. (This is not a personal attack). But I dislike how you've made a sweeping statement.

(Btw, I don't recall superralex ever typing like that on the BOS forums. Best to leave assumptions or generalisations aside).

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
brutally average imo. few plot holes and 'why did this happen?' kind of thing - but after reading the context and basis of the story (irl representation of apartheid), i can appreciate it abit more.

lilrav3r

HSC
TRUE TRUE

the movie is crap
waste of money

Garygaz

HSC
I am honestly lost for words for people who don't enjoy this movie. To me it honestly feels like a potential all time sci-fi great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)