Do all universities offer early entry. (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, during the final days of last term a friend tried convincing me that only UOW had early entry. I refused to believe it, although my school recently participated in the UOW Discovery Day, and as a result, the only early entry we have heard about is from UOW. Can anyone confirm that all other universities also offer early entry?

Thanks.

Kittikhun

HSC
I have read that UNSW also offers Early Entry but that is only available for really gifted (and by this, I mean really gifted) students not yet in Year 11 and who wish to study a a Bachelor of Science or Arts (the programme is not available for Law or Med). Besides that, the only university I know of that offers early entry is UOW; all the other universities choose their students based on the student's ATAR, and also other stuff for particular degrees such as med., which you already know.

Last edited:

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, Thanks for the replies!

I guess only a select few Unis offer it...

Thanks,

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hey, Thanks for the replies!

I guess only a select few Unis offer it...

Thanks,
Just as you want the best uni you can get, the unis want to grab the best students they can get, before their competitors grab them. That's what the early entry programmes are designed for.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)