Do any of you cook for your families? (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I cook for myself because my parents don't love me enough to cook for me :( no but seriously, I got sick of my mum's 'creative' meal ideas when I was like nine and I've cooked for myself ever since. If you've never thrown vodka into pasta sauce you've never lived. The downside is that dinner is generally peanut butter on toast for a couple of weeks before exams.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I cook for myself because my parents don't love me enough to cook for me :( no but seriously, I got sick of my mum's 'creative' meal ideas when I was like nine and I've cooked for myself ever since. If you've never thrown vodka into pasta sauce you've never lived. The downside is that dinner is generally peanut butter on toast for a couple of weeks before exams.
My sister and I were sprung with Lambs Fry under the guise of "It's just lamb" after we asked what it was. Took one bite, "Bullshit!".

Lambs Fry = Kidney.

She hadn't started hers, so I dared her to. She did, then came to Macca's with us.

fsnazzle

HSC
My sister and I were sprung with Lambs Fry under the guise of "It's just lamb" after we asked what it was. Took one bite, "Bullshit!".

Lambs Fry = Kidney.

She hadn't started hers, so I dared her to. She did, then came to Macca's with us.
hahah omg gross, had that before :S

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I cook once in a while when I have the sudden urge to try a new recipe and /or when mum lets me use the kitchen stuff.

koreafantasy

HSC
today i put in boiling water into shinramen cup for my mum. if that counts.

gwilymprice

HSC
I cook for my family yes, the quality of that cooking is another matter though!

babylonne

HSC
My mum won't let me cook for the family, all I'm allowed to do is chop opinions or mince garlic. Sometimes I make the salad ):

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Is two minute noodles considered cooking, me thinks yes.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
My mum won't let me cook for the family, all I'm allowed to do is chop opinions or mince garlic. Sometimes I make the salad ):
better than me.

ok, now I will make a resolution... to not play fifa or cod in the next week and instead spend time doing household chores. damn right :)

this is srs btw

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
only small meals, not like 3 course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)