Do chicks like to give more oral than to receive? (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lol i know you wouldnt dude

seriously, jazzie's a good boy...what good boy'd want a girlie like me? :p (not saying that i'm that terrible....just not that good either :p)

DjSmiG

HSC
nah pete mate, ihave many times, but it kind of lost it appeal, dont get me wrong it feels good, but i see it this way, succesfully getting a root after getting head, dosnt really happen, but when you get them in the mood (your always in the mood to poon) you have a higher oppurtunity of scoring, so as i see it give them wat they want, and hopefully u get something in return, but i dont like hari pulling, my scalp hurts

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
.:newii said:
I-C-E
thats all i have 2 say *wink wink
it works wonders
i haven't tried it, though i can't figure out the logic in it.

one of my ex's did that with this girl (ie he cheated on me this way) put some ice on "it" and slowly put it in. apparently she loved it. I guess the only logic is the freakish temperature and the shivers?

and then they had sex.

he ended up hating her and wanted to try an egg beater next time.

anyway, i call her an ice-queen now.

(no disrespect for you of course :))

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Meads said:
there is nothin like every1 being happy...69
69 can suck though, no pun intended

innie - rah, and you know all the details? poor girl :'(

i have heard the hot/cold trick works wonders for oral, though :p

pompador

giving oral to chicks is ok, but guys, argh, saw jaws man. plus that ones a rarety. Neither of them are particularly grat in themselves, id prefer to receive. only with people im very comfortable with though. as in, i would rather have slept with them a few times first.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
pompador said:
giving oral to chicks is ok, but guys, argh, saw jaws man. plus that ones a rarety. Neither of them are particularly grat in themselves, id prefer to receive. only with people im very comfortable with though. as in, i would rather have slept with them a few times first.
I see the words... but the sense escapes me.

kaylee_89

HSC

man.... who cares what u do.... u shouldnt be pressured to do anythin u wanna do but i rekon it would be good either way as you can feel happy that you gave and also gives you a kick
but also recievin is good as you get **satisfied** lol so both parties are happy!!!
heheheeee.... cinemas are ok to do it in lol jks lol........ .... :p .... :cool: ... :chainsaw:

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i haven't tried it, though i can't figure out the logic in it.

one of my ex's did that with this girl (ie he cheated on me this way) put some ice on "it" and slowly put it in. apparently she loved it. I guess the only logic is the freakish temperature and the shivers?

and then they had sex.

he ended up hating her and wanted to try an egg beater next time.

anyway, i call her an ice-queen now.

(no disrespect for you of course :))
hahaha i meant it works wonders 4 the guy..i myself havent had the ice trick done on me yet, its my turn next! im guessin coz my bf didnt complain and was askin 4 another 1 then it must feel pretty good. i'll get back 2 ya about the whole shovin in the ice thing :s

but wat is with the egg beater?? wat a freak! just get a bloody vibrator the tight ass

(no disrespect taken! :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)