Do guys expect this in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

Annihilist

HSC
wait... even if I was brought up from a sheltered family if I want to have a sexual relationship I can just be in one... All I have to do is hide it. So really it's my personal preference to not be sexually active.
The point is that you have little knowledge on how things work because of the sheltered nature of your upbringing.

^This.

Maybe it's just me... but as a 17 year old female, I actually have no desire for anything like that at all.
IMO, if he's going to leave you because you wont let him stick it in, he's an asshole who only wanted you for sexual gratification.
Eh...not exactly what I was saying. I didn't say I didn't want sex, but if my girlfriend didn't want sex, I would be just as happy as if she did. There's more to a relationship than sex to me, but that's just me.

I think if you adamantly don't want sex then some part of you is lying to yourself, because it's natural, normal and healthy to want sex.

thrillkiller

HSC
so basically the only difference between your friends and your boyfriend is that you have sex with your boyfriend? youre doing relationships wrong

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Okay so let's say your a virgin and your with your boyfriend and your going through the whole im scared not sure phase, how long would a guy wait for you to be ready before he dummped yo ass?

Thief

!!
HSC
Okay so let's say your a virgin and your with your boyfriend and your going through the whole im scared not sure phase, how long would a guy wait for you to be ready before he dummped yo ass?
Well I think it'd depend on the guy, I'm sure some are willing to wait longer than others.

Thief

!!
HSC
but so the point is if you dont eventually get sex, relationship=over is that it??
No, not necessarily.

Some guys could wait forever (or don't want sex before marriage)
and some might not really care about sex/don't mind either way.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
but so the point is if you dont eventually get sex, relationship=over is that it??
I dont think thats the point. I mean you need to think about the guys view and at a young age hes not going to wait forever. I just want to know how long would someone be willing to wait.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
No, not necessarily.

Some guys could wait forever (or don't want sex before marriage)
and some might not really care about sex/don't mind either way.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship.

Never said its everything but it is a big part. Plus if your one of those guys that think to wait until marriage then im assuming youd be one of those guys waiting to "make love" and that would be considered a big deal in the relationship. Especially if your saying i love you and then not making love..

Thief

!!
HSC
Never said its everything but it is a big part. Plus if your one of those guys that think to wait until marriage then im assuming youd be one of those guys waiting to "make love" and that would be considered a big deal in the relationship. Especially if your saying i love you and then not making love..
Well, couldn't you love a girl and thus respect her decision as to whether she wants sex or not?
Just wait til she's ready? lol.

And no, I don't really believe in marriage at all.

thrillkiller

HSC
yeah but some ppl were saying theres no point to being in a relationship if theres no sex

Thief

!!
HSC
Well I think it just depends on the relationship.. whatever makes people happy.

so you think the only thing that can provide sexual pleasure is a penis

ok
Haha shadowdude getting all riled up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)