• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do guys get pissed off when chicks beat them in games? (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hahaha, ya i let dem win at say an arcade, but online ders no special treatment ...

is a roflcopter
HSC
all online players that say they are girls are just people like me in disguise, hoping some horny soul will spare me a health pack or a colt

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lol... i think it depends on the guy.. some really cant take it... but most of my guy friends aren't too upset by the whole situation it makes for good a competition in a friendship.. & the fuckers prbly let me win sumthimes :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by nitemare*bythec
thats just what the guys say to cover up....

girls r the real skill. ;)
yeah, lols ...

J

jhakka

Originally posted by RUB!X
hahaha, ya i let dem win at say an arcade, but online ders no special treatment ...
I give no special treatment for anyone. I'm brutal. But if I get beaten by a girl, I don't care. It makes the game more fun.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
It's just not usual to see girls playing video games, and i guess most guys want to win to impress...not just the girl but also the surrounding public who are watching...so it's understandable to see why guys get pissed...haha! ;)

Merforga

Komaticom said:
Apparently females are better assassins than males, for obvious reasons. Okay maybe they're not so obvious.

Females have always been discrimated against in the gaming world, but times are changing. I have never been beaten by a chick, because I'm never versed one. But I want to. Apparently accepting that your girlfriend can shoot people in the head better than you can is good for your relationship, and I have no evidence to back that statement up.
Exactly how my relationship started ^__^

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Girls don't usually play games- true. I don't mean to be sexist, but girls (or at least the ones I know of) would rather go shopping or Auto Saloon or Krispy Kreme or sometime or other; which is less productive (debatable) than gaming, which sharpens thumb-eye coordination, stragetic thinking (for puzzle/strategy games) as well as being accustomed to the presence of violence and blood usually found in action games, but is always evident in the real world, in this day and age.

Female gamers' segregation will end in the near future, hopefully.
To be honest, girls are playing a lot more games nowadays than before, but many of the girls i know focus on more storyline focussed games with i guess FFX being a huge hit for a lot! Plus, i think girls don't play games as much because it takes a hell of a lot of time...

HSC
Hadn't seen this thread before, just saw it recently updated and thought I'd have a look, very funny :)

I don't take my games too seriously, but have a lot of fun with them. So when I get beaten by my gf or whoever it doesn't really bother me too much, it's all in good fun :)

Reminds me of a funny story, one of the first times I went to her (my gf's) place to visit we were playing quake 2 on a lan (just one on one) and I lost. It was pretty funny, although at the time she was convinced I'd let her win (Which I hadn't) :)

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
hey do all relationships have to be sterotypical!

i played cs with my ex.. :p he kicked my arse tohugh...
but it's fun.. at least if you had a bfor a gf who was interested in games then at least you have something to do besides strolling around and shopping :D

Cerisa

well i love shopping and everything else but i also love playing games, but i don't know many other girls who do so usually i play with guys, and especially now with my bf :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)