Do guys have standards?? (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

Do you think its true that guys will have sex with any chick regardless of how stupid? ugly? fat? rude? poor? etc she is???

From my experiences with my friends etc...they seeem to think its fine to sleeep with any chick they can get their hands on.

Like they have standards for gfs etc..but for just a fuck. there is no standards at alll??? is that normal?

And for girls is it the same????

^___^
HSC
if a guy goes to fuck any chick, its showing he is desperate, and how can a man of desperation have a "high" standard of things???
:p

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Do you think its true that guys will have sex with any chick regardless of how stupid? ugly? fat? rude? poor? etc she is???
i hv no standards wat so ever

my motto is "anything with legs"

tattoodguy

hey, malazn thats low bro............ have you messed with a chick.....and later felt really low and dirty???? thinking you could have done alot better???? do you ever regret fuckign a chick??

Hey dude i have done a fair bit of studies in finanncial advising. Im looking at possibley doing a tax course...particuarly to bring me up to speed on self managed funds and trusts..........do you course i could do that might be helpful?

Winston

HSC
fuck no.... i'd have to audit the chick before i fuck her :p... doing any chick, is just desperate and it makes u look cheap.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
hey, malazn thats low bro............ have you messed with a chick.....and later felt really low and dirty???? thinking you could have done alot better???? do you ever regret fuckign a chick??

Hey dude i have done a fair bit of studies in finanncial advising. Im looking at possibley doing a tax course...particuarly to bring me up to speed on self managed funds and trusts..........do you course i could do that might be helpful?

hehehe nah i hv low standards ;)

in regards to ur course question, yeah a business or commerce course majoring in accounting would help you with getting into tax. then its prolly recommended that you get your CPA after that. (im assuming ur in yr12)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC

No way, for myself that is. I have a best mate, could never be more than friends with him, there is no physical attraction what so ever, of course he has other thoughts.

Besides, how can you be with someone if your not attracted to them, physically.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
of course guys have standards, its only the desperate ones who will do anything for a fuck...

and nah, girls can't just sleep with anything they want. i'm gonna get shouted at because of this, but i honestly don't believe it is as easy for a girl to go around and get laid as it is for a guy. perhaps its cos i've never tried, but you can't just walk around and fuck everything in trousers.

besides, prolific and frivolous sex is dangerous to say the least in this day of STD's and AIDS....

HSC
no... i hope not

and bluesky - my avatar kicks ur avatar's ass!! :p
EDIT: damn you, you make me change my avatar !!

Last edited:

tattoodguy

ummmm its easier for a chick to get a rooot than a guy.
Like in general the chick is the one holding things up, who decides when you will rooooot.
If its just a fuck, some dudes have standards but there are heaps who just dont give a shit. Like dudes i know have fucked some absolute shockers and they know it and just laugh about it, like its funny.

And no malazn im not in hsc. i did masters in finance before and now im doing my mba. I dont really want to do a whole degreee etc.....that will take to long, can i just do the cpa course??? or something???

tattoodguy

Although its harder for a chick to get a bf, cos guys are more into taking it casually and guys are heaps more picky and shallow when in comes to starting a relationship than chicks.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Although its harder for a chick to get a bf, cos guys are more into taking it casually and guys are heaps more picky and shallow when in comes to starting a relationship than chicks.
wtf?

denise

i think it's just as hard for a guy than it is for a girl. girls can be just as promiscuous as guys and i reckon those guys and girls should just hook up and leave all the decent people for each other! :)

HSC
you think girls aren't shallow and superficial when it comes to relationships? i reckon on the whole they are worse than guys...

denise

Originally posted by whiterabbit
you think girls aren't shallow and superficial when it comes to relationships? i reckon on the whole they are worse than guys...
you can't really generalise because everyone is different.
it's not a gender issue, it's more, an individual's values.

but i guess nobody will ever know unless they were a hermaphrodite

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by denise
you can't really generalise because everyone is different.
it's not a gender issue, it's more, an individual's values.

but i guess nobody will ever know unless they were a hermaphrodite
Originally posted by denise
i think it's just as hard for a guy than it is for a girl. girls can be just as promiscuous as guys and i reckon those guys and girls should just hook up and leave all the decent people for each other! :)
I agree with Denise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)